Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh please. Can we not be like the bitter and twisted Saints supporters who look to blame Ross for everything. If it was just about ross then his departure would have opened that door to Kelly. It's far more about team success which he is more likely to see faster at Wiggles than with us in the next couple of years. Ross is gone mate... let it go.. let it go...
Bitter lol more like facts

Precisely, unfortunately people on here keep offering up our best forward in Matty Kebabenar, who I was obviously referring too as he is our best forward.
Taberners our best forward now?....

Wow talk about miscued standards ... with a grand total of 18 goals as his highest goal tally .. EVER.. in a season ,cam Mac could be excused for wondering exactly what it is that grants you such accolades as “freos best forward” status , especially as it couldn’t be goals created either as taberners goal assist stats place him last amongst all our fwds .

So please enlighten me in what makes tabs our best forward again??

Wow talk about miscued standards ... with a grand total of 18 goals as his highest goal tally .. EVER.. in a season ,cam Mac could be excused for wondering exactly what it is that grants you such accolades as “freos best forward” status , especially as it couldn’t be goals created either as taberners goal assist stats place him last amongst all our fwds .

... Not Cam Mac, that's for sure.

Actually our best forward was also our 2nd best midfielder. But when he was on the park this year Taberner was our best Tall Forward...which is depressing.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stuffed if I know how West Coast fit everyone into their salary cap..
Kelly, Natanui , GAGF , McGovern, Darling, Shuey ,Yeo all on good money

After this trade period we will probably have Fyfe ,Walter's, Hogan as the only guys near those pay packets

AND they get FREE Gatorade up the road
The burgers are better at Hungry Jacks

Wow this is pathetic. None of our key forwards played many games, so it's stupid to argue about who was the best.

Also stupid to act like saying 'Taberner is our best forward' is completely outrageous, because it isn't completely outrageous. It is reasonable to believe Tabs was the best, just like it is reasonable to believe Hogan was the best

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back