News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate of mine was minister for sport and tourism here in the NT, nowhere near qualified for that kind of role. But we did have a few special pollies here. I expect Kate would be somewhat more talented than the average NT member of parliament though. Ordinarily federal politicians seem to not have much experience outside of politics. Not sure about Kate though. Reckon her husband is brilliant though.
Don’t a lot of them seem to be lawyers in a past life? Over half have come from a legal, business or political (lobbyist etc) background.

Mate of mine was minister for sport and tourism here in the NT, nowhere near qualified for that kind of role. But we did have a few special pollies here. I expect Kate would be somewhat more talented than the average NT member of parliament though. Ordinarily federal politicians seem to not have much experience outside of politics. Not sure about Kate though. Reckon her husband is brilliant though.
I agree

Stevie still looks pretty good to me, considering the rough years she had back in the day

Fair enough.

I guess the sound of her voice would bring you back to a simpler time as a youth when you would walk amongst the farm exploring your sexuality with anything you could tie to a hitching post

Fair enough.

I guess the sound of her voice would bring you back to a simpler time as a youth when you would walk amongst the farm exploring your sexuality with anything you could tie to a hitching post

Apart from maybe Joan Jett, I can't think of any woman from that era of music who still holds up today (looks and voice-wise). She was and still is a looker to me and I would gladly trade my missus for Stevie any day (my wife is starting to look like John McVie)

This is like third hand info, so take it with a fair grain of salt.

Was talking to a family friend of someone related to Jacobs.
He reckoned Jacobs was angling to get to GWS next year.

Matches with a few rumours I suppose.

This is like third hand info, so take it with a fair grain of salt.

Was talking to a family friend of someone related to Jacobs.
He reckoned Jacobs was angling to get to GWS next year.

Matches with a few rumours I suppose.
Why would they use the word angling ?? With his current contract situation, he's basically free to go wherever he wants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from maybe Joan Jett, I can't think of any woman from that era of music who still holds up today (looks and voice-wise). She was and still is a looker to me and I would gladly trade my missus for Stevie any day (my wife is starting to look like John McVie)
737853 737854

59 and still has nice balloons

Seriously? Why?

I know there is a lot more to it than this, but she is very adept at networking, dealing with high-profile people/organisations and 'human relations'. We could do a lot worse.

I had the pleasure of meeting her once and she was lovely, so I am a bit biased.

Na. He and Jeff are close. Jeff was just postering. Hawks expect a flag every 4 to 5 years. They would even turf Clarko if they didn't get it.
I wouldn't think so.

They didn't win 1 from 08 til 13, and I doubt they'll win 1 next year. He will leave on his on account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back