List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fremantle will announce, tomorrow before lunch time, that they have decided to walk away from the Brad Hill trade if Bell's demands are not met beforehand. At that point there will be no further communication between Fremantle and Saint Kilda until after the trade period has ended. Fremantle will shift the entirety of its focus onto other targets.
Thanks for the heads up. We'll get cracking on some other deals while you are waiting!

The Herald Sun understands the Saints and Dockers have agreed on a deal to send St Kilda’s No.10 pick, their future second-rounder and pick 58 to the Dockers.

Saints utility Blake Acres could also be thrown into the trade after heading to Perth today to assess a shock move home.

But he is not a deal-breaker, with the former No.19 draft pick expected to be thrown into the swap after a trade for Hill was already agreed by both clubs.
By the sounds of that, Acres asked to go.
Was already unable to take a wing spot off Newnes.
Hill replaces Newnes, Newnes replaces acres in 22.
With hill and Langdon gone he will have opportunity at Freo.

Let's not look at things through rose coloured glasses here!
The Howard deal is not way unders at all! It's just fair and about right!

The Hill deal on the other hand is a complete reaming with no rimming or lube involved!

FMD that little Bellend had his way with Satan!
The end of the world is nigh folks.....I'm scared!
Geez mate you must be looking at a different deal to what I am.

Pick 12 and 18 for pick 10, Howard and Ryder is a steal. Go over to the PA board if you want to see melt-city.

Jesus Christ if that is the deal not even the biggest nuffies in here could justify that.

The general consensus around here is that Acres is worth a 2nd rounder. Before people say otherwise the bloke is contracted and still has huge scope.

So 10, 58 and 2 bloody seconds for Hill? You would have to be joking.

How could anyone honestly say that they would prefer Hill to that package? Let's bloody walk and go to the draft.

I would way rather keep Acres than get Jones and now we are going to just give him away? F that.
Points equivalent of between 2 and 3 - Saints should run from this. Bell is giving your recruiters the pineapple

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would we get for Acres on the open market? Pick 50 if we are lucky? Not upset if he is part of the deal.

Steven - Ryder
Acres - Butler
Bruce + 58 - Howard
6 + 2020 2nd - Hill
Future 3rd - Future 4th

Longer - Biggie bid
Brown - Wilkie upgrade
Armitage - Pick 60ish roll of the dice. Hopefully on a state league, depth ruck.

If that's the in/out balance for us this year then we are winning all the way.
Jones?

Fremantle will announce, tomorrow before lunch time, that they have decided to walk away from the Brad Hill trade if Bell's demands are not met beforehand. At that point there will be no further communication between Fremantle and Saint Kilda until after the trade period has ended. Fremantle will shift the entirety of its focus onto other targets.

Sounds good. If they overvalue him then there’s nothing to talk about! We’ll get along fine with our decent draft picks, I’m sure Freo will do well having a disgruntled player there for the next year or two.

Ralph’s article doesn’t make sense. Says 10, future second and 58 agreed to. Then says Acres might be thrown in. If we have agreed to a deal, we’re not going to just throw in Acres for the fun of it. If Acres is going, I reckon something else comes back.

If anything it’ll be a future 3rd IMO

Im wrapped with Hill coming to us, but pick 10, Acres, future 2nd and 58 is a ridiculous. Without Acres i could stomach it. I reckon we should stick to our guns.

If we picked up Howard, Ryder (Done) and Butler, kept Bruce
, lost Stuv and took picks 10 and whatever else we have to the draft we have absolutely smashed it without even considering too much what we get for Stuv.

Getting Hill, but losing a quality draft pick, next years 2nd rounder and Acres (good young player with lots of potential) will put a dampener on it.

Geez mate you must be looking at a different deal to what I am.

Pick 12 and 18 for pick 10, Howard and Ryder is a steal. Go over to the PA board if you want to see melt-city.
They are melting cause it should never have come to this for them to lose him at all!

The deal itself is fair....No way known is it a steal! Ryder was always going to be cheap
And the pick swaps value Howard at about 23 which is about right at this stage of his career!

By the sounds of that, Acres asked to go.
Was already unable to take a wing spot off Newnes.
Hill replaces Newnes, Newnes replaces acres in 22.
With hill and Langdon gone he will have opportunity at Freo.
Yes the hun would indicate something else coming back for Acres

The deal will be as follows:

Pick 10, future second round pick OR Acres, and Pick 58 (from Steven trade).

For Hill and a future fourth round pick.

I’m hoping we give them the second round pick. We’ll still be able to acquire Jones with the Pick we get from Bruce.

Hopefully your source is not Tom Morris that bloke is a complete bellend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back