List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hope so. Nice forward or best ruck or close to it. Pies lack talls but you don’t see them send Grundy forward.
Listening to Ratts there is no way our plan is to play Marshall as a genuine forward. He clearly loves him in the ruck.

The fact he can go forward more that might make him even better though.

Time will tell.

The Herald Sun understands the Saints and Dockers have agreed on a deal to send St Kilda’s No.10 pick, their future second-rounder and pick 58 to the Dockers.

Saints utility Blake Acres could also be thrown into the trade after heading to Perth today to assess a shock move home.

But he is not a deal-breaker, with the former No.19 draft pick expected to be thrown into the swap after a trade for Hill was already agreed by both clubs.

The Herald Sun understands the Saints and Dockers have agreed on a deal to send St Kilda’s No.10 pick, their future second-rounder and pick 58 to the Dockers.

Saints utility Blake Acres could also be thrown into the trade after heading to Perth today to assess a shock move home.

But he is not a deal-breaker, with the former No.19 draft pick expected to be thrown into the swap after a trade for Hill was already agreed by both clubs.
Happy with that

Dougall had some nice highlights in the appropriately named 'get excited saints fans - the best of dougall' im Excited

Also Butler good player looked great in richmonds first flag year.

Also gtfo Fremantle you've had 2 months to settle on something you'd take, how can you still be iffing and Ahhing? If the assets set aside for hill can be used to get a similar quality player from another team tomorrow I'd be all for it. Pay overs even just to spite them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems to me we are overrating Hill by a long way
Take 10 the draft
I couldn't agree more. It was great to get a player of Hill's ability to nominate us. I also know he has great disposal efficiency and his pace would be a great asset at Marvel, but seriously he isn't that good to warrant what appears to be the price. Obviously he isn't Fyfe but he isn't even Sonny Walters. Simply, he isn't a match winner but we are being asked to pay a match winner's price.

I say call Freo's bluff and walk away if necessary. Use 10 in the draft or elsewhere. If Acres is part of the deal we lose.

Fremantle will announce, tomorrow before lunch time, that they have decided to walk away from the Brad Hill trade if Bell's demands are not met beforehand. At that point there will be no further communication between Fremantle and Saint Kilda until after the trade period has ended. Fremantle will shift the entirety of its focus onto other targets.
Targets LOL. I agree that Lachie Neal is doing it tough at brisbane, why would hill even want to leave....other targets LMAO..!! O well u will always have Fyfe😉 . Maybe give this guy a call, can’t help u with your ability to understand reality

1BFC9276-830E-4624-A0F2-5615C85595E1.png

What would we get for Acres on the open market? Pick 50 if we are lucky? Not upset if he is part of the deal.

Steven - Ryder
Acres - Butler
Bruce + 58 - Howard
6 + 2020 2nd - Hill
Future 3rd - Future 4th

Longer - Biggie bid
Brown - Wilkie upgrade
Armitage - Pick 60ish roll of the dice. Hopefully on a state league, depth ruck.

If that's the in/out balance for us this year then we are winning all the way.

Radio SEN saying Pick 10 pick 58 Future 2nd and Acres. FMD
Jesus Christ if that is the deal not even the biggest nuffies in here could justify that.

The general consensus around here is that Acres is worth a 2nd rounder. Before people say otherwise the bloke is contracted and still has huge scope.

So 10, 58 and 2 bloody seconds for Hill? You would have to be joking.

How could anyone honestly say that they would prefer Hill to that package? Let's bloody walk and go to the draft.

I would way rather keep Acres than get Jones and now we are going to just give him away? F that.

The 45-ish (next year) may actually come in quite a bit if teams have a stack of points picks sitting in the 20s or 30s. Those will be wiped out.
Hey, I’m trying to be positive, gah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back