Toast 2020 "ChoppyGun" NM Poster of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the votes.

Keep them coming especially watchers who don't post often.

Cheers.

Very tough...I guess you've got to think of who's posts do you automatically read

3. TOA - Lots of good footy stuff plus the trials and tribulations of his life could fill a book. Maybe 2 books....one would need to be in plastic with content warnings
2. Souup - Does the hard yards with the draft watching. Backs opinions up with evidence
1. Psicosis - Enjoying his views on the direction of the team

Shitload of posters who's stuff I enjoy..too many to mention.

Thanks Micky you're a kind man, but yeah you got my name wrong. And Choppy is a stickler so probably won't count it. 🤣

3. King Corey, because he "gets it".
2. Zondor, because he's a leatherman
1. Luvthykangas, for his devilfishism battles with moi

HMs: myself, packet of CC's, sb22 (= The Rock), Kimbo, Guesso, Jisse, Orange Peanut
Thenks Rustoe_

Good luck to the Pier thus year eh.

Probably wrap this up soon.

Maybe Sunday if the thread dies so if keen to vote please do so!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many people are saying I've won this vote in a landslide. The only way I can lose it from here is if Snake and the rest of the radical left posters rig the vote. I call on Choppy to do the right thing on Sunday and refuse to accept the clearly fraudulent votes of the last 10 pages. If I'm not confirmed as the winner there will be a march on the foodcourt on Sunday!

Many people are saying I've won this vote in a landslide. The only way I can lose it from here is if Snake and the rest of the radical left posters rig the vote. I call on Choppy to do the right thing on Sunday and refuse to accept the clearly fraudulent votes of the last 10 pages. If I'm not confirmed as the winner there will be a march on the foodcourt on Sunday!

Is that you Trump?!

Yes well when Sunday comes I'll tally it up officially.

I'd like to take such action and give my voucher to me but that might not be all that legitimate considering I'm ineligible!

Let's see but I'm hoping for more voters before Sunday.

Anyone watching but rarely posts now is your time!

Stand down peacefully, patriot. I love you byeeee.

So the winning poster gets a gift card at RooShop for $50.

Purely my expense as I love the place.

Hope Mods can organise a symbol or similar as well as this community is fantastic.

Thanks.

Chop.

Last edited:
OK 12PM this thread is shut.

Thanks to everyone until now.

If anyone watching get in quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back