Resource 2020 Draft Watch (picks 1, 9, 20, 30, 45, 50, 60, 74) - updated R17 15/9/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but he's listed with a specific set of Crows Academies players who are playing in the SANFL, including Newchurch, Edwards and Borlase.
Good now tell me where he was born and I'll take it to the bank...Until then unless the club actually references it I'm not taking it to the bank. Why they can't say who is and who isn't so supporters that are interested can follow their progress I can't work out.. Especially now the talk is the whole system is going to get a shake up and may be curtailed in it's current form.

When does thilthorpe play we need a key forward nothing to kick too
Might ****ing help if we do get him to get a coach that can actually structure up a working Forward line..

Plenty of indigenous lads in our Academy and only those who originated from our country zones are tied to us is my understanding of the system. i.e. those indigenous lads born outside those zones (city) not eligible only those with one parent born outside of Australia (ethnicity) or the player themselves born outside Australia?
Crows Academies on Instagram (and elsewhere) is an official outlet of the club, and that image I showed was of players that included O'Laughlin, and the text was

Our @Adelaide_FC @CrowsAcademies AFL approved NGA & F/S Talent is producing the goods in the 2020 @statewidesuper SANFL comp for their respective clubs @Ceeentrals @GlenelgFC SturtFC @NorthAdelaideFC
#weflyasone #crowsacademies

That sounds pretty certain.

Crows Academies on Instagram (and elsewhere) is an official outlet of the club, and that image I showed was of players that included O'Laughlin, and the text was

Our @Adelaide_FC @CrowsAcademies AFL approved NGA & F/S Talent is producing the goods in the 2020 @statewidesuper SANFL comp for their respective clubs @Ceeentrals @GlenelgFC SturtFC @NorthAdelaideFC
#weflyasone #crowsacademies

That sounds pretty certain.
I bloody hope so because he looks to be an extremely good kick even though he's generally playing an easy role down back from my limited viewing thus far.

Same I thought he was pretty good too. Watched the game. Had potential

on diff subject what would we get for Atkins as rfa 500 x 4 year end of first maybe. Is that too highly rated for him. Trade him for sparrow for sure. Breed more as in afc should be priority. Bleed for sa crow jumper
Hahahahahaha

Today, Atkins 9 touches, 0 tackles

Worth getting delisted never to play AFL again! No club would even pick him up as a delisted player

Redden from Woodville gives Baulderstone a run for his money, actually we could be waiting awhile if they had a run haha
What's Sam Baulderstone excuse?

PORT Adelaide coach Ken Hinkley has conceded he doubted ruckman Jarrad Redden would ever play football again.

Redden will make a long-awaited return to the senior side on Saturday night against the Sydney Swans, 679 days after he dislocated his shoulder against the Western Bulldogs in round 10, 2013.

At the time he was considered the club's primary ruckman, ahead of Matthew Lobbe.

His shoulder dislocation started a constant run of injury – he underwent five bouts of shoulder, hip and knee surgery between June and December 2013.

Further surgery was required to fix a complicated knee injury, which ended his 2014 campaign.

Hinkley said there were times he didn't think the 24-year-old would return to the game.

"There was points in the last 12 months that I'm sure Jarrad Redden thought his football career was over ... I didn't know if 'Reddo' was going to play footy again," Hinkley said.

"I thought there was a significant chance he probably wouldn't.

"When you seen his knee and what it was like and not that long ago
back in October last year – it was a significant issue for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Key Defender Denver Grainger-Barass named the best on for his team in the WAFL League today
DG.PNG
Promising games from WA KPD prospect Heath Chapman in the WAFL colts today with 27 disposals, 11 Marks.
Small/medium forward Corey Rundle among the goals again with 7 sausage rolls for West Perth colts
Hulking Ruck prospect Michael Mallard again dominant for West Perth colts with 15 disposals and 32 hit outs.

My apologies, the question mark at the end of statement made it look like a question.
And it wasn't addressed to you, I was quoting another poster who was most likely not aware of the multitude of injuries Redden has had to overcome just to get on the park, he's certainly overcome more adversity than Sam Baulderstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back