List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell if you're being serious or not!

Incidentally the "pear" icon is currently being used on SM by pedophiles who wish to identify themselves by a less demonised term. They use MAP
(Minor Attracted Person) and PEAR (Pro Expression Anti Repression) at the moment

Completely serious. They had people ringing up SEN trying to explain it. Port officially use it as well on social media and the hashtag #carnthepear is a thing as well.

Thats scary and disturbing that pedophiles are using it as an identifier on social media.

Oct 30 – Nov 6: AFL Free Agency Period
November 4 – 12: AFL Trade Period
November 20: List Lodgment #1[/B]
November 27: List Lodgment #2[/B]
November 30: AFL Draft Nominations close
w/c December 7: NAB AFL Draft and Rookie Draft (exact date to be confirmed in due course)
Mid-December: Final List Lodgment & TPP estimates

By the looks we will know all the trade moves at the end of the month

I can't tell if you're being serious or not!

Incidentally the "pear" icon is currently being used on SM by pedophiles who wish to identify themselves by a less demonised term. They use MAP
(Minor Attracted Person) and PEAR (Pro Expression Anti Repression) at the moment

Nope he’s right 100% legit a port thing

Mate, who's clutching at straws?

MG said 12 months prior Steven has asked for a trade. Seems like a pretty good guess when it came out he had again asked for a trade 12 months later and was reported in the media that he had asked for a trade the previous year.

Good on you for being mates with Jack's brother, but clearly MG was spot on with his "guess" and your mail was well off the mark.

Again, show me the post where he said we'd be getting O'Meara?
I can't help you if you cannot find it. Maybe it's deleted or something. Wasn't just the one post.
Is a very good guess btw considering Jacks close mates and his brother didn't know what his decision would be until very late in the piece. But hey maybe Jack told MG and not Ted.

I can't help you if you cannot find it. Maybe it's deleted or something. Wasn't just the one post.
Is a very good guess btw considering Jacks close mates and his brother didn't know what his decision would be until very late in the piece. But hey maybe Jack told MG and not Ted.
So are you saying he didn't ask for a trade in 2018?

And you think MG just happened to guess it and then he asked for a trade the following year?

Or could it maybe be possible that Jack and his brother didn't tell you that he asked for a trade?

You are right, it was a pretty good guess. Here's confirmation from Alan Richardson a month after your post admitting Steven had asked for a trade the previous year

So are you saying he didn't ask for a trade in 2018?

And you think MG just happened to guess it and then he asked for a trade the following year?

Or could it maybe be possible that Jack and his brother didn't tell you that he asked for a trade?

I know tim membreys family and they don't tell anyone anything because they don't want anything leaked, which is fair enough

Okay this conversation can be wrapped up I think. Let's get back to the trades and away from the personal feuds.

Couldn’t agree more. This is the main reason for my extended absences.
Doesn’t worry me in the slightest that somebody doesn’t agree with what I’m (and others) saying but it just turns into a shit show.
I pass on what I hear, if it comes true great, if it doesn’t then it doesn’t.
We’re certainly not playing for sheep stations here, it’s just a bit of fun talking footy.

Doesn’t worry me in the slightest that somebody doesn’t agree with what I’m (and others) saying but it just turns into a sh*t show.
We’re certainly not playing for sheep stations here, it’s just a bit of fun talking footy.

sorry you had to cop that MG

love your work as always!!! don't be a stranger!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oooooo so it’s MG vs Tom Browne.
pKI5VtR.jpg

Seriously totally agree with MG here..people need to understand that things can change quickly in the trade world..rather than being grateful for someone sharing inside info you go and attack the poster..this is a forum to discuss but not to attack each other. This is a public forum so any info you get here you take it with a grain of salt rather than attacking the poster who may be sharing some info he/she has heard..
Doesn’t worry me in the slightest that somebody doesn’t agree with what I’m (and others) saying but it just turns into a sh*t show.

Last edited:
I'll back off MG. Apologies. I hope he is right on Caldwell... Seems like it's been in the works for a while now, hope it doesn't fall through.
I still remember the father of a pick in Caldwells draft absolutely raving about his ability and saying he was one of the best of the class... So I've wanted him ever since. He has been a successful coach and has a very good football brain so I have huge faith in his opinion.

I love what Sinclair brings to the table. Smart footballer. Top 10 in league for average goal assists (just under 1 a game). 9 in 11 games albeit 3 against Hawks.

If we looked at the weekend’s team. Kent offers speed and pressure but not much else.

I think Sinclair can replace Kent easily. Might not have the same pace (I’m unsure). But he certainly doesn’t have to play as much around centre or back half as he did on Saturday. Earlier in the year, Swans game comes to mind, he had bulk contested ball around half forward. Also fortunate that as good as Clark could be as a mid, he’s also a gem in defence so we can shuffle players around.

Sinclair last round:View attachment 980465

Sinclair Rd16 v Hawks:
View attachment 980466

Sinclair against Swans Rd 9 (I think):
View attachment 980468

If his role is to win win contested ball around forward half, apply pressure (which I think he usually does well anyway) and dispose of the ball 80%+ then he has a HFF role locked away and Kent is booted out. So clever with his disposal as we saw Saturday (I think 7 score involvements). And that Hawks game, 13 disposals, 3 of which were direct goal assists, which is massive - only 3 players average over 1 a game in the league (Hawkins, Danger and one other).

Sinclair seems to get his job, whether that’s in the middle, backward of centre or forward of centre wind has the same impact regardless. I really like him in the team. Add Caldwell in and he stays but once you start adding in Gresham again, spots get tight... depends what Geary’s role looks like moving forward and how many games Hanners plays.

Sinclair has absolutely stepped up this year now that Stuv has gone and he can just concentrate on his footy...:p:rainbow:

In better news something definitely brewing with GWS & us in the background. Have no idea what so don’t bother asking. Just been told by a very realible source that things are happening. I’m sure it will all come out after our seasons done.
Has to be Caldwell/Taranto

The drums are beating jumanji style

Love your contributions MG. Don't let negative people get in the way. Keep it coming.

The best melts always come in trade season

Especially as our Thursday night melts (not always Thursdays this season) have been pretty pathetic because we’ve all, mostly, agreed with the selections - funny what happens when you’re winning!

I use the term “mostly” because there have been a few calls for Paton to be dropped....🤣

In fact, I can’t quite remember this board ever being so united as when calling for Carlisle to be reinstated in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back