List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t agree more. This is the main reason for my extended absences.
Doesn’t worry me in the slightest that somebody doesn’t agree with what I’m (and others) saying but it just turns into a sh*t show.
I pass on what I hear, if it comes true great, if it doesn’t then it doesn’t.
We’re certainly not playing for sheep stations here, it’s just a bit of fun talking footy.
Don't let petty-minded individuals squeeze the enjoyment of coming here, stick them on ignore MG! Last thing we need is the ITK faction being driven away by insecure nit picking nuffies looking to score points.

The fact GWS haven’t commented on Taranto, and that it was his management saying he’s going nowhere tells me the club are happy to shop him, potentially against his own will

I'll back off MG. Apologies. I hope he is right on Caldwell... Seems like it's been in the works for a while now, hope it doesn't fall through.
I still remember the father of a pick in Caldwells draft absolutely raving about his ability and saying he was one of the best of the class... So I've wanted him ever since. He has been a successful coach and has a very good football brain so I have huge faith in his opinion.
As l have said on numerous occasions,he was a Class above in the Junior System.

So is guessing every trade period and never getting anything right.
why do you respond so negatively EVERY time MG posts, if you don't like it, put him on mute, regardless take ya shit elsewhere cos were all sick of the negative stuff.

And pulling the ol im mates with the brothers uncle who is a horse trainer and he heard from another horse trainer that happens to breed frogs and it rained last night and player X got wet when buying one of the frogs and i gave him an unbrella so he could keep dry and he told me he aint going nowhere spill...
Makes you look like a bit of a doodle

Ease up on the ITKs
Shit changes all the time

To be fair, if we don't have rumour and innuendo....what good is bigfooty??

What are we giving up for Heeney again???

DMac.

I know it seems alot but Heeney should develop really well under Ratts. He fills that Acres sized hole in our list IMO.

OK guys, Max the Great has posted his apologies, no need to keep at him.

The thing about this place is that we are all passionate Saints nuffies, we all want to hear what potentially is happening at the club and so people from various sources hear stuff and want to pass it on for all to get a bit excited about.
A number of people have have mentioned on here about something brewing with GWS, others specifically Caldwell, I have had PM's on the subject. Does it mean it will 100% occur? Not at all.
Take the Kelly case, much like we are hearing about Caldwell, a number of sources said he was over the line. Turns out he wasn't, doesn't mean they were making it up. Shit happens.
I am no ITK, have never said I know inside stuff, but I got info on the Ben King GC deal from an unimpeachable source, and today still get hounded by a certain poster on here if I mention it. No wonder Stav and MG don't post often. People, they are not trolls like johnyrayflamingo, they have been about for years.
The place would be very boring without a tidbit of information here and there.
Just remember as I said this is bigfooty, football nuffie land, just to show how we all love our team and crave info, I posted details of my family member drafted in the AFLW to the Dogs board. They were appreciative as it had a particular Bulldogs history and bent, and they, just like the rest of us on Bigfooty love their club and crave to hear about the players.

Last edited:
Couldn’t agree more. This is the main reason for my extended absences.
Doesn’t worry me in the slightest that somebody doesn’t agree with what I’m (and others) saying but it just turns into a sh*t show.
I pass on what I hear, if it comes true great, if it doesn’t then it doesn’t.
We’re certainly not playing for sheep stations here, it’s just a bit of fun talking footy.

please stay.

The fact GWS haven’t commented on Taranto, and that it was his management saying he’s going nowhere tells me the club are happy to shop him, potentially against his own will
Something on the stink at GWS
Taranto doesn't seem happy
Caldwell going to be a Saint ;)
Hately wants back to SA
Cameron hasn't signed yet

Taranto - Caldwell and Cameron should do us fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm certain Sam Edmund got one thing wrong yesterday when he said it was between us, Giants and Bombers.

We can pretty much rule the Giants out. He won't be there next year.

And Essendon wont get anything done until 3 minutes before the deadline.

If Lethers and Gubby have shown us anything it's that they will go in and get shit done. I expect Caldwell to be a Saint within 48 hours of the trade window opening.

MG saying he’s agreed to a contract.

and a gws poster said he’s told a few team mates he’s out.

it’s all adding up.

It's been rumoured all year that he was likely to come home to Vic and that the Saints were the likely side he'd join.

The thing about this place is that we are all passionate Saints nuffies, we all want to hear what potentially is happening at the club and so people from various sources hear stuff and want to pass it on for all to get a bit excited about.
A number of people have have mentioned on here about something brewing with GWS, others specifically Caldwell, I have had PM's on the subject. Does it mean it will 100% occur? Not at all.
Take the Kelly case, much like we are hearing about Caldwell, a number of sources said he was over the line. Turns out he wasn't, doesn't mean they were making it up. sh*t happens.
I am no ITK, have never said I know inside stuff, but I got info on the Ben King GC deal from an unimpeachable source, and today still get hounded by a certain poster on here if I mention it. No wonder Stav and MG don't post often. People, they are not trolls like johnyrayflamingo, they have been about for years.
Just remember as I said this is bigfooty, football nuffie land, just to show how we all love our team and crave info, I posted details of my family member drafted in the AFLW to the Dogs board. They were appreciative as it had a particular Bulldogs history and bent, and they, just like the rest of us on Bigfooty love their club and crave to hear about the players.

I rarely post, love the read and entertainment. That’s the best post ever!

He was sure Kelly was coming, and from other sources I believe that was the case that he had agreed to terms.

Things change. Until the name is signed it's not official.
MG is usually spot on.

Kelly's management must have been playing sides off. A guy I know has very strong links in AFL said he was coming, then it was off then it was on....this guys dad was a board member at Freo and works with recently retired footballers and has mates who work in AFL recruiting. If you wanted any info on the Saints he used to work with an ex Saints player that was on our board for years. Unfortunately the Saint moved on but still has very good mail on anything AFL, especially Essendon. I annoyed him so much during the Kelly shit that I feel embarrassed asking anything these days unless I run into him and footy comes up.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not!

Incidentally the "pear" icon is currently being used on SM by pedophiles who wish to identify themselves by a less demonised term. They use MAP
(Minor Attracted Person) and PEAR (Pro Expression Anti Repression) at the moment

Poor old Power, they are already like the Collingwood of SA, now they are all getting branded as nonces as well.

Completely serious. They had people ringing up SEN trying to explain it. Port officially use it as well on social media and the hashtag #carnthepear is a thing as well.

Thats scary and disturbing that pedophiles are using it as an identifier on social media.

It's probably like that Q anon shit that is just a conspiracy theory for nutters.

Take the Kelly case, much like we are hearing about Caldwell, a number of sources said he was over the line. Turns out he wasn't, doesn't mean they were making it up. sh*t happens.
Sooo, you saying that you are receiving and reading PM's then????

Hately wants back to SA

The Taranto and Cogs feud sounds like it might have legs.

Hately wants back to SA

Am I right in understanding Cogs was appointed captain because it was put in his contract?

So the club, player and manager colluded to subvert the natural order and only thing holding that pho team together??
In doing so, removed the existing and popular, founding co-captains???
Aaaand it would have been done with the coache's knowledge????
Aaand he's been re-signed for 2 more years?????
Aaand they've been playing like sh1t since that happened??????
Aaand then Cogs was dropped half way through the season???????

If that's true, I might have an idea what's brewing at GWS...

The Taranto and Cogs feud sounds like it might have legs.
Mad Monday was quite fiery it seems

3w9zsYb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back