List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our cap would be looking fine as well tbh.

Stuv was on ~800k which comes off our books this year. Robbo signed for ~750k coming off our books next year and the year after old mate Hanna with his 800k wedge.

Most of that money you would assume would be going to resigning Clark Coff etc.. but promising signs ahead.

Reckon Carlisles 600 becomes 2-300 as well

The Gags, Gub & Satan combo have made us a destination club for the first time since Blight.
Makes you miss the days of Ryan Gamble, Dean Polo and Brett Peake :oops: :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised with the Crouch move Johnny? Did you and/or your sources see it coming?
Its interesting isnt it. The media have been jumping at shadows and a little bit unaware of what we have been doing for the past couple of trade periods. Crouch wasnt mentioned a lot, and even the traditional ITK's were only fractionally ahead of the announcement.
Yet the likes of Johnny numbers, Johnny Ray and the brand new trade account owen78 get all this info out of the club.
What does one get out of being a fantasist on an anonymous forum?

On Caldwell, I'm optimistic. If we can still offer him decent coin (which I believe we can based on what people have said) and decent time in the midfield (which the acquisition of Couch shouldn't necessarily change), then surely adding Crouch and pushing us further into our premiership window will increase the pull factor, not diminish it.

Seeing as we aren’t opposed to bringing in Kent’s.....

I wouldn’t mind Hogan. If he was dirt cheap.

One Kent is enough thanks very much... Oh, sorry... you where referring to Crouch as a Kent....

NO MORE GUYS NAMED KENT PLEASE! its very confusing and they cant play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back