List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crouch isnt any more versatile than Dunstan. Only starts in the middle or the bench.
He is also Dunstan with a V8 engine that allows him to get the pill a hell of a lot more.

compared to the Fred Flintstone style push engine that Dunstan has that conks out at 60% game time.

Brad Crouch is a bloody good bloke, a bloody good footballer & no worse off field than 95% of our list.

The only difference between him and the rest of the competition is that he got caught.

Move on & embrace him. He’s a jet and he’s the perfect player for our midfield.

Interstingly my Richmond mate was adamant Dan would be best 22 (i messaged him after the trade sort of like "... this is weird and im not sold" he replied "youve got a player there, trust me, hes good")
Same here; my older brother is as mad a Tigers supporter as they come, goes to most 2nds games etc. loved Butler (still does) and was adamant he’d be a gun for us..... was very sad to see him go.

It was pretty clear this year that Ryder lifted our midfield up a notch or two. He improved our clearance work signficantly and it was an area we struggled with when he didn't play. We can't rely on Ryder too much with his age and the likelihood that he will miss games at times. Crouch is a strong clearance player so he definitely gives us a boost in that area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse me. Just curious. Have you got 1M + for Crouch and Caldwell. I have no idea about your salary cap but you did bring in 5 players last year.

We don't have a heap of oldies on big bucks.
We have the likes of Geary, Hannebery, Hill who are probably on decent coin.
Compare to a team like Essendon with a normal amount of older players, Zharakis , Hurley, Heppel, Stringer , Hooker,. Players like these work their way up the pay scales over the years.

JDG could seriously be on the cards.

Steele & Crouch as the two main stays.
JDG, Jones, Gresh, Billings, Ross, Clark and Hannebery rotating through.

With a combo of Billings, Gresh and JDG rotating through the forward line.

Jesus Christ we’d be ready for a 5+ year tilt

And then we add in Narkle, Caldwell & @gringo2011’s Crossley, with all those players & St Kilda, it’s like a match made in heaven. 😇

Crouch & Steele on the inside, Jones & Clark outside and Gresham pinch hitting both. Not to mention Ross who had a great end to the year (hoping form continues, he did mention he is playing to his ability now instead of previous years where he would try pull off kicks that he wasn't capable of).

What this also will do is push goal threats like Billings into the forward line where he belongs.

It's a great move for us structurally, still think we need another mid who can win inside and outside but positive we will land a couple more.

Exciting stuff!

Think we have more coming mate , lots of Irons in fires .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back