Game Day 2022 AFL Grand Final Geelong vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

So how many seconds till Caro calls on an investigation of the AFL umpiring community? Is it just me, or is it great to know Caro and Hardwick will head to their beds tonight incredibly angry and bitter..warms the heart really..
Caro goes to bed that way every night

How on earth does Ryan Clarke get a starting role in the Swans best 22?

Surely not, he's the highest possession winner so far.
That's who he was predicted to go to .....I'm only casually watching, so not sure of Clarks role ......Clark slaughtered Neale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Harms is allowed to jump all over an opponent, not touch the ball and at the same time push them out of the contest while his team mate could take the mark and allowing a goal. Thats a horrendously bad decision. All year thats been a free 100% of the time. I mean theyve paid them when its been border line. So to not pay such an obvious free is inexcusable. Umpiring is letting the game down I feel.

I've always thought Clarke is a terrible player but haven't seen much of his tagging work.

Probably best he sticks to tagging inside players.
Clarke is indeed an ave player .....his tagging of mids this year has been faultless .....tagging a HB though is different, and I'm not sure he's had to do that B4

I've always thought Clarke is a terrible player but haven't seen much of his tagging work.

Probably best he sticks to tagging inside players.
Clarke's played a handy role for them this season, but Salem is the wrong opponent for him. No surprise he's getting dominated.

Which one is Fritsch , Beavis or Butthead?
Butthead.

sddefault.jpg

png-transparent-beavis-and-butt-head-bunghole-in-one-beavis-and-butt-head-bunghole-in-one-butthead-television-face-head.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2022 AFL Grand Final Geelong vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back