List Mgmt. 2022 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals: Kinnear & Dalrymple - we march to no drum but our own!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delist Reid, retire Franklin, phase out Rampe, accept the loss of Lloyd, move Parker forward.

These scars are going to last, don't try and bounce, accept the failure and overhaul the fringes of the team. We have an incredible core of Rowbottom, Warner, Gulden, McCartin, Mills, Heeney, Papley, Blakey, Hayward, McDonald, Mclean, Amartey, and even Clarke, don't stress and don't rush, just trade and build around them and they'll keep growing.

Last edited:
Delist Reid, retire Franklin, phase out Rampe, Trade Lloyd, move Parker forward.

These scars are going to last, don't try and bounce, accept the failure and overhaul the fringes of the team. We have an incredible core of Rowbottom, Warner, Gulden, McCartin, Mills, Heeney, Papley, Blakey, Hayward, McDonald, Mclean, Amartey, and even Clarke, don't stress and don't rush, just trade and build around them and they'll keep growing.
Trade :$

Big, solid KPD

Big bodied mid who can win contested possession please
I think in Sheldrick we have the next big bodied mid. Perhaps Roberts too.

To me, it’s the key positions at both ends that need focus. I was a bit disappointed to see Buddy extend - feels like the club will play him, even if he’s no longer best XXII.

McLean and Armatey aren’t the answer. We need a power forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jacob Weitering suits

Brodie Grundy please.

So what do we do, guys? Do we hit the draft, back our development or do we try and bring in some big bodied players through trade?

So what do we do, guys? Do we hit the draft, back our development or do we try and bring in some big bodied players through trade?
Go hard for Sean Darcy. Offer Freo our two first rounders for him. Hickey looked cooked and Ladhams is too loose to count on. And no more contracts for Naismith - he is definitely not the answer.

I said for years that Isaac Smith was exactly the type of player we needed to bring in and look at him go today.

The new object of my affections is Darcy Moore. There's no way we could get him in but my god he would be transformational.

I said for years that Isaac Smith was exactly the type of player we needed to bring in and look at him go today.

The new object of my affections is Darcy Moore. There's no way we could get him in but my god he would be transformational.
We tried very hard last time his contract was up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back