2022 Federal Election Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 can be found here

They voted John Howard out because he was a campaigner and liar like Morrison, Dragged the country into an illegitimate war which cost 100's of lives and billions of dollars, was a handmaiden for the Exclusive Brethren cult, enacted legislation to make same sex marriage illegal in the first place at the stroke of a pen and wasted an entire mining boom on bolstering his own popularity.

And he has the record for the highest ever interest rates of 21.4%.

But does anyone under the age of 30 really know who the decrepit old prick is? He's just preaching to his own demographic.

Betoota with the headline of the year

thwack1.jpg

Now the LNP want to drive up properly prices further by letting people diminish their retirement savings toward a deposit.

Great economic managers. ******* geniuses
That's been their economic policy for decades though. Sell the future for some short term sugar hit.

Betoota with the headline of the year

PM Who Went to Hawaii for a Two Week Beach Holiday In The Middle of Record-Breaking Bushfires, And Then Lied to the Media By Denying He’d Ever Left the Country, Until He Was Caught Out Lying Because He Couldn’t Resist Getting a Photo with Some Aussie Tourists on Waikiki Beach at Sunset, Forcing Him to Admit He Had Fled the Country but Defended His Decision by First Blaming His Wife and Kids, and Then Eventually Losing His Temper and Saying ‘I Don’t Hold a Hose Mate!’ Before Promising He Would Come Back as Soon as Could Be Arranged, Which Ended Up Being a Week Later, Because He Felt That He Deserved the Luxury of Finishing His Overseas Holiday While 483 People Died and Over 4000 People Lost Their Homes, Promises Australians That He will Change​

Hawaii-Promises-to-change.jpg

CLANCY OVERELL | Editor | CONTACT

RELATED ARTICLES

Headlines

Liberal Party Clarifies When They Say ‘Centre-Right Faction’ They Mean ‘Those Hillsong Freaks’

Headlines

Working Class Families Forced To Choose Between Being Homeless Right Now, Or In Retirement

Headlines

Murdoch Newspaper That Openly Defended Cardinal Pell Struggling To Brainwash Moderate Voters

Headlines

Grinning Malcolm Turnbull Arrives At Bondi Pre-Polling Booth Dressed Head-To-Toe In Teal Linen

Headlines

Mosman Man Was Going To Vote Independent Until PM Restored His Confidence By Obsessing Over Young People’s Genitals

Headlines

PM Worried Trans Community Is Brainwashing Kids To Drive To Alice Springs In A Busted Greyhound

cepts | Privacy Policy

Green is an analyst, not a presenter.
As such he does his job better than anyone else in the country on election night.

Check out the piece of shit Credlin on Election night......she'll be spraying acid and lashing out with her whippy tail like a chained alien,
If only Ripley could drive a robot forklift through her skull.....

I will have ABC on the TV for proper analysis and Sky on the laptop for the meltdown lulz.

If on the off chance it's a landslide called early, it's going to be entertaining watching the knives out on After Dark.

No government on earth will ever reduce spending on defence.

it's a permanent fixture of the budget, that can only get larger.
They won't reduce.spending on Defence (which like Centrelink etc needs billions more a year) but they will cut jobs actually doing something outside Canberra to fund more consultants and pay for cost blow-outs due to Canberra fatcats making acquisition decisions with no knowledge of what they are buying things for other than what lobbyists have told them.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I enjoy the ABC and it will be first port of call on Saturday night, Antony Green is entirely overrated as a presenter. Sure, he may have intimate knowledge of electorates and can explain swings and extrapolate data, but for someone who has done his job for so long, it is infuriating as a viewer how seemingly unpracticed he is at using technology.
I don't see it that way. He appears to have his own lap top and information is coming thru, sometimes the screen he is using hasn't been updated. Not sure it is his lack of knowledge with technology.

Besides it is traditional in my group on election night, when there is a hitch, you drink.

I will have ABC on the TV for proper analysis and Sky on the laptop for the meltdown lulz.

If on the off chance it's a landslide called early, it's going to be entertaining watching the knives out on After Dark.
Hoping it's called by 8pm (AEST) and then a further walloping in WA for some icing on the (GST included) birthday cake.

If it's a landslide and called early I am off to PUBLIC a Canberra bar where the likes of Credlin go to ensnare sex partners and eat their heads after mating.
It'll be epic.
Like a reverse "I Claudius" orgy.
Maybe still a banana or two......

It's where Porter got filmed by a couple of journo's phones touching up a female staffer as well, setting the whole ABC expose on his suspect behavior in motion, long before the accusations he dobbed himself in for came to light.
Abbott got told to "go **** off" by a punter there as well.

Last edited:

Angry Albo storms out of presser

[IMG alt="FEDERAL ELECTION TEAM 2022. LABOR BUS TOUR 17/5/22

Federal Labor leader Anthony Albanese pictured with WA Premier Mark McGowan at Bellevue Railcar Manufacturing and Assembly Facility in Perth today at the Picture: Sam Ruttyn"]https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/6300602c5a322fd9716e9ea89d964dde?width=150[/IMG]

Anthony Albanese walked out of a press conference and refused to answer questions on whether fiscal deficits would be higher under a Labor government.

By JESS MALCOLM

Thanks for the propaganda Jess! You are our favourite up and coming facist bshitter!

If it's a landslide and called early I am off to PUBLIC a Canberra bar where the likes of Credlin go to ensnare sex partners and eat their heads after mating.
It'll be epic.
Like a reverse "I Claudius" orgy.
Maybe still a banana or two......

It's where Porter got filmed by couple of journo's phones touching up a female staffers as well, setting the whole ABC expose on his suspect behavior in motion, long before the accusations he dobbed himself in for came to light.
Abbott got told to "go fu** off" by a punter there as well.

Wasn't that the night old mate Tudgy was playing some D on the media to support his mate?

Just a couple of family men away from their wives and kids having a crack.

Angry Albo storms out of presser

[IMG alt="FEDERAL ELECTION TEAM 2022. LABOR BUS TOUR 17/5/22
Federal Labor leader Anthony Albanese pictured with WA Premier Mark McGowan at Bellevue Railcar Manufacturing and Assembly Facility in Perth today at the Picture: Sam Ruttyn"]https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/6300602c5a322fd9716e9ea89d964dde?width=150[/IMG]
Anthony Albanese walked out of a press conference and refused to answer questions on whether fiscal deficits would be higher under a Labor government.

By JESS MALCOLM

Thanks for the propaganda Jess! You are our favourite up and coming facist bshitter!

For 6 years under Labor, all we heard was how important balanced budgets were. Tony Abbott and Joe Hockey were going to fix everything!

Than Tony Abbott and the Liberals massively increased the debt over the past 9 years and we've heard NOTHING.

Now, when it looks like Albanese is actually in with a sniff... suddenly debt is bad again.

These people are shameless in the hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back