2022 Federal Election Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 can be found here

Liberals are coming in on Sportsbet - I am seriously concerned right night.

Jeez Australian's are easily conned

Odds reflect the pattern of those betting on the outcome, not the bookmaker's thoughts.

Relax, the polling has consistently favoured the ALP well outside the margins of error.

Liberals are coming in on Sportsbet - I am seriously concerned right night.

Jeez Australian's are easily conned

I mean, it is pretty much expected that shit will tighten up closer to the day

We'll see how it goes, I would laugh if the piece of shit get in again, would perfectly reflect the state of the country

The actual public service cut is $3.3bn, which means axing 6600 jobs in Centrelink, Health and Education. Anywhere else is pissant.
They're the ones current in power, question should be asked by cuts are required after their management

BACKFLIP!

Where exactly is the backflip? Every time I've heard him speak on this topic he has always started with saying that he supports sustainable wage rises. The LNP's position is that a 5.1% wage increase isn't sustainable (or will put increased upward pressure on inflation).

Wow, Murdoch sycaphants are in a frenzy desperate for a gotcha moment.

WA Premier Mark McGowan, who joined Albanese at the press conference, remarked on the fiery end to the media opportunity as cameras tailed Albanese while he walked off

I will just wait until this madness finishes… This is very odd,” he said as he prepared to take a set of questions from the remaining journalists.

Simon 'Useful Idiot' Birmingham is claiming that the public service can wear billions of dollars in cuts without affecting the critical services they provide.

******* lying campaigner. Bullshit.
Lying campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where exactly is the backflip? Every time I've heard him speak on this topic he has always started with saying that he supports sustainable wage rises. The LNP's position is that a 5.1% wage increase isn't sustainable (or will put increased upward pressure on inflation).
Selective hearing is the best excuse I can offer up.

Wow, Murdoch sycaphants are in a frenzy desperate for a gotcha moment.

WA Premier Mark McGowan, who joined Albanese at the press conference, remarked on the fiery end to the media opportunity as cameras tailed Albanese while he walked off
Frenzy indeed!

Disgusting. Those journos have sold their souls.

Simon 'Useful Idiot' Birmingham is claiming that the public service can wear billions of dollars in cuts without affecting the critical services they provide.

******* lying campaigner. Bullshit.
So for nine (9) years they have been overseeing a profligate public service?

Whereas a burgeoning PMO, full of political staffers/consultants, is a prudent use of public funds?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back