List Mgmt. 2022 List Management and trading thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If correct ...and we've asked about a trade for Jordan Sweet ....does that raise the possibility a Club is chasing Strauchan

Would make sense, given his SANFL performances ....Callum Sinclair just retired from SYD

Was thinking the same thing today. I think he’s proven he can make an impact at AFL level. Contracted for another year though, could have some trade value if we bring in another young developing ruck.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

“Keays straight swapped for Rankine”

What the fk would the Suns want with a midfielder/forward with little talent, very poor skills and is a s**t decision maker?..

When they have a heap of talented midfielder/forwards in their side already and will be adding a couple more with all their good draft picks this year…

Id rather Rankine and Turner too.. so you’d have to think the Suns would as well!

Rankine will cost us pick 5.. I think many in here still hvent come to terms with that!
I hope your wrong. Getting Rankine is a major coup. But we also have a major need for a strong, fast, skillful, midfielder. For me thats a must for this year.. Pedlar and Cook could come on and that might help fill that midfielder spot but we still need a strong midfielder. If we use pick 5 then say goodbye for another 12 months. If we have a plan to trade in a high pick then OK. Or try using our 1st pick in 2023 but we need that pick 5 this year. IMHO.

Has there been anything in the adelaide papers or radio about jack graham and the crows? Just a rumour doing the rounds last few days around town here in melbourne.

we should be trading ROB not strachan

ROB has more draft value but provides less value

If we're actively looking at trading ROB, he has effectively 0 value. After all, that contract is a rather big problem in any deal, seeing he's a well paid player (seeing we likely paid the shit-club tax).

While I wouldn't necessarily do 5 for 12 and 19, I'm pretty sure that GWS deal is now considered a massive overpay by them.

I think pick 5 for 8 and 19 is closer to what you'd expect.

GWS was unique in that they were flush with depth so could afford to overpay for top end unlike other clubs. They've done this many times.

Apart from trading with Sydney for their firsts this year we could possibly trade with another teams first this year and their first next year. Not sure how many would be keen to do it but is an option.

If we're actively looking at trading ROB, he has effectively 0 value. After all, that contract is a rather big problem in any deal, seeing he's a well paid player (seeing we likely paid the s**t-club tax).
Strachan has 0 draft value because he played two games this year. ROB played 20 so he has more draft value than Strachan which was my point. ROB is a second rounder - I would do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the fk would the Suns want with a midfielder/forward with little talent, very poor skills and is a s**t decision maker?..

When they have a heap of talented midfielder/forwards in their side already and will be adding a couple more with all their good draft picks this year…

Id rather Rankine and Turner too.. so you’d have to think the Suns would as well!

Rankine will cost us pick 5.. I think many in here still hvent come to terms with that!
Even if we give them our first pick can we send keays with it? Pretty please lol.

we should be trading ROB not strachan

ROB has more draft value but provides less value
Watching the SANFL Strachan is such a better player than ROB. Doesn’t take 10 seconds to get the ball to his boot. Club really should be trading ROB unfortunately signed him to a deal then his form has been up and down since.

if you dont think GC would take suns in heartbeat you are kidding yourself and being ruled by your own biases

Watching the SANFL Strachan is such a better player than ROB. Doesn’t take 10 seconds to get the ball to his boot. Club really should be trading ROB unfortunately signed him to a deal then his form has been up and down since.
Have you watched ROB at SANFL level? Comprare apples with apples.

Strachen's 2 games at AFL level - one he was quite good, the other he was smashed.

That's not to say he's not good enough, but ROB is a better ruck, despite his limitations. 5.5 HO to advantages for KS compared with 11 for ROB

He was very good.

I think it’s safe to say his 1-1 work has certainly improved in the SANFL this season, it’s more his lead up defence that we haven’t seen much of.

The game where he got dropped Carlton had a club record 76 inside 50’s for the game, but it did expose Frampton a fair few times in that he doesn’t seem to have explosive speed off the mark, so he may be found out at AFL level where teams are much better at picking out KPF’s on the lead.

I think he’ll be a solid pickup regardless

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Thanks heaps for this mate, Really appreciate it.

Because keays had just been delisted and we gave him a lifeline … otherwise he was bound for the neafl

Different than the fact we let Greenwood go to help rebuild our list with younger players especially since Greenwood had multiple club interest whereas keays basically had no options other than us in listing him

So in a way that’s a tick for player development given where he came from

Different discussion, unsurprising you’re now trying to pollute the original. We were discussing the list losses and to what extent they could be responsible for us going from 10 wins to a spoon. At every point you’re going off in a tangent to avoid admitting you’re wrong and you’re being dishonest about it be using etc etc and then mentioning our inclusion line Crocker as an addition added nothing whilst deliberately leaving Keays out.

Not sure why you can’t just be honest and discuss the topic on merit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back