List Mgmt. 2022 List Management and trading thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t seen enough of them to comment other than a kid called Ethan Grace who can play but he’s another 181cm so don’t think he will make it to the crows . A beautiful kick though

Hopefully a >187cm mid / forward . Culley and Carmichael are examples but as I said haven’t seen enough

I hope the crows trade McAdam. Best form of his career, but is 27 now.
Are we anywhere near pushing for a flag? No.
When we are he will likely be 31-32 and our "push" would result in needing to replace him if we make it that far.

Get value out of him whilst he's having this career year.
Free might bite. Hopefully they can stick to their strong form. Maybe their first for our 2nd and McAdam.

Ok, so if someone appears high in a bunch of mock drafts that doesn't necessarily mean that the player is universally rated highly on ability.

Just that the mail is they will be taken highly by one particular club
I have a feeling that where they call it a mock draft it’s based on what spot they think the player will be picked at BUT where they call it power rankings that’s based on how they rank ability.

I think that’s right but happy to be told different

The phantom form guide instead of the phantom draft shows how twomey ranks them.

He had Fish at 10, and apparently port, hawthorn and geelong had interest
When you look at that list outside after pick 10, not many of the picks other than Kosie and Jackson have amounted to much thus far.

Surely Dylan Stephens would be high on our radar right now.

He signed a 2 year extension last offseason, however hasn't played since round 3. Quick and also a good user of the footy. Is more of an outside midfielder who would compliment our current group.

Be interesting to see what Sydney would demand as compensation.

He signed a 2 year extension last offseason, however hasn't played since round 3. Quick and also a good user of the footy. Is more of an outside midfielder who would compliment our current group.

More than if he decided to come lst year which was the time to do it. Maybe we didn't have much of a go due to the Dawson factor.

Sydney would demand a high 1st rounder like they did with Dawson... but we wouldn't be willing to pay that much.

We should be targeting players from other clubs given the state of our list.

Arguably 2 of the best players on our list came from other clubs.

There’s a lad I was very keen on last year. Nathan Wanganeen Milera. Ended up going to StKilda - seems to be finding his feet at senior level. Crows could do worse than keep an eye on him

There’s a lad I was very keen on last year. Nathan Wanganeen Milera. Ended up going to StKilda - seems to be finding his feet at senior level. Crows could do worse than keep an eye on him
Haggis was very keen on him. I believe the rumour was that is Rachele was gone, we would have taken Wanganeen-Milera.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you mean, as how much SYD would need to pay us to take Stephens .....IMO we should ask for a 2nd rnd pick ....help them fix their mistake

Just heard cal twomey say where interested in mutaz el nour in the mid season draft tomorrow night. Don’t mind that
I have a question - WHY??
192 cm defender? We have them.

What we need is a 200 cm defender (or close to it). We need key defenders, not mid sized. This would just be crazy

For me it is either an elite midfield prospect (like Carmichael - that we intend to play through the midfield, not as a slow small forward), a developing ruck (like Liam Reidy), a developing key forward who is a pack marking type (like Wade Derksen) or a key defender (like Jame Blanck or Durdin)

I have a question - WHY??
192 cm defender? We have them.

What we need is a 200 cm defender (or close to it). We need key defenders, not mid sized. This would just be crazy

For me it is either an elite midfield prospect (like Carmichael - that we intend to play through the midfield, not as a slow small forward), a developing ruck (like Liam Reidy), a developing key forward who is a pack marking type (like Wade Derksen) or a key defender (like Jame Blanck or Durdin)
Is Hamish white anting us?

So.. what does everyone here want from tomorrows MSD?..

Give us your favoured shopping list..

I want Carmichael with our first.. knowing Culley will be gooorne by then..

And Kantilla with our second.. or Turner.. if one of them are still on the board..
If we've given up on McAsey being a key defender, then we really need to look at a KPD.

So.. what does everyone here want from tomorrows MSD?..

Give us your favoured shopping list..

I want Carmichael with our first.. knowing Culley will be gooorne by then..

And Kantilla with our second.. or Turner.. if one of them are still on the board..
Hopefully a Dustin Martin type followed by a Lance Franklin type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back