Preview 2022 Rd 4 Carlton vs Gold Coast Sunday 10th April 4.10PM @ Metricon Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a draft that is, getting 4 structurally vital players in one go. SOS got our rebuild off to a great start.

Looking at teams like the dogs who have 1 key forward and no forward/ruck, and Collingwood with basically no key forwards, I'm so glad SOS knew to stock up on KPPs first. And they've all become guns.

Last year at Marvel they killed us in the middle and disposals, but hoping that significant ins this game will get us over the line, say:

Cerra
Hewett
Doch
Williams
C Curnow

Also in that game Crippa only 22 touches, Walsh 23 - their 2022 input has been 30 plus touches each.

They match up well against us, that’s why they’re only $2.33.

A fight to the death looms , let’s not kid ourselves. Will be the game of the round.

Good test for the coaching team on keeping us switched on and focused on remedying a few of the issues that have crept into our game (namely the wasted inside 50s and subsequent scoring on the rebound).

On paper, we’re a significantly stronger team, even with our first choice ruckman out (this is somewhat balanced by Witts, who is a genuinely good player, slowly coming back from an ACL).

We should dominate both contested and uncontested possessions, I’d like to see Walsh outside on the wing and genuinely make the most of our scoring opportunities. It’s about time we put a side to the sword and developed some ruthlessness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The "Sack Hinkley" thread on Port Adelaide board is a decent read at the moment.
a lot of it is disgraceful but after 10 years...........no-one wants him there any longer - that window slammed last year and I haven't seen a team fall off the cliff that fast since the great percy cerutty took richmond down the beach for sand running torture..........

a lot of it is disgraceful but after 10 years...........no-one wants him there any longer - that window slammed last year and I haven't seen a team fall off the cliff that fast since the great percy cerutty took richmond down the beach for sand running torture..........
🤣 I sense pleasure in you tone when recalling this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back