Preview 2022 Round 8 Carlton vs Adelaide Sunday 8th May 4:40PM @ Marvel Stadium - Team Update - Post #689

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corey Durdins story involving his sister on the AFL app, he just became my fav player. I have a similar situation with my own children and that story made me tear up a bit.

Blues by 30. Corey to dominate and kick 4
It was a great read. We’ve got a good one there. He sounds like a quality individual.

Corey Durdins story involving his sister on the AFL app, he just became my fav player. I have a similar situation with my own children and that story made me tear up a bit.

Blues by 30. Corey to dominate and kick 4
I bought Eddie betts’ jersey last year which is now Corey Durdin. I’m so lucky.

I love the "we'll
Was thinking of going and had look for tix via my AFL Membership…last night could still get level 2 on the wing

Reckon there will be no more than 33-35 k today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clever way of estimating. Reckon you might be right. Anything under 40k will disappoint but if a rusted on game attender like me is missing I reckon a few more will too.

I want to go but I don't think it's a good move beings mothers day, I bet many feel the same
Yep. Luckily my family is super cool with the game on in the background. Plus my BIL is sick Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be on a lengthy flight while the game is on. Not sure the air Wi-Fi will be Kayo friendly. We should win this but I have a feeling it’ll be uncomfortably close.

First time all year I am going into a game with no nerves, and a actual strong and firm confidence (not quite arrogance yet) that we should win this game fairly comfortably.

Having an amazing Mother's Day lunch at my Mum's helped put me in a great mood, and got a great WiFi data deal so able to the watch the Dees v Saints in the bus on the way to Marvel.

Absolutely buzzing like a bumblebee right now.

#Baggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back