Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

No winner in the pear ball tonight, jackpots to 160mill
Random question. If any of you lot won 160 million in Powerball would you give any money to the club and if yes how much?

I prob would on the condition they changed the logo and fix all the other annoying things that bother me plus give me a couple of VIP access passes

Random question. If any of you lot won 160 million in Powerball would you give any money to the club and if yes how much?

I prob would on the condition they changed the logo and fix all the other annoying things that bother me plus give me a couple of VIP access passes

I would on the condition the club immediately takes back control from the AFL, revises the constitution and makes all board spots member electable

I’d buy my way into the coaches box and selection committee.

Failing that I’d buy the mother of all Corporate Boxes

I’d fork out for a major sponsorship. My face of the front of guernsey and all the perks that go with it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope.

If anything I’d probably cancel my membership. Then take them to court for emotional damage.

While I defer to everyone's recollections (his career doesn't overlap with a high level of interest in football on my part), he kicked 18 goals in his entire career, can't have been a regular occurrence.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app
he kicked 3 in his first game too, playing CHF at the SCG

I would definitely channel some money into grass roots footy where sponsorship and cashflow is an issue.

If an AFL Club can't make a profitable business with the national media exposure then there is an issue bigger than if I share some of my personal wealth

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back