VFL 2022 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

As with the AFL Coaches Association Player of the Year, the VFL award is voted on by the coaches of each club after every game.

The coaches are awarding 5-4-3-2-1 to their best players in the game from either team, with those votes collated and revealed each week on vfl.com.au.
Those votes don't add up then

**** me

Sunday
It is too

Tired Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

197cm 85kg's (+ a couple of extras from all the 🍺 🍺 with his mates!!)

Can play forward or back - looks like a good mark, solid kick - will be watching with interest.

He looks like Alex Rance across CHB. To me he looks a gun back.

Bloody hell, a boy does one bullet pass in one game, and everyone on here says "this kid is going to be special". Max King kicks 4 goals twice in a row and it's "This guy is going to be the next Buddy"

Just cool it and enjoy watching these players develop without the Messiah expectation.
But surely there were people that got on Black Caviar early...that's half the joy ...getting on the train early and basking in the glory when/if it happens! Isn't it? I do understand though, being a SAINT supporter we do tend to over accentuate the individuals who are talented to overcompensate perhaps for our inadequacy in premiership glory! Well at least that's what some would have us believe!

Last edited:
But surely there were people that got on Black Caviar early...that's half the joy ...getting on the train early and basking in the glory when it happens! Isn't it? I do understand though, being a SAINT supporter we do tend to over accentuate the individuals who are talented to overcompensate perhaps for our inadequacy in premiership glory! Well at least that's what some would have us believe!

Remember Spencer White. One goal in Sandringham and was called the next buddy.

Ps Max is much better
betti

Bloody hell, a boy does one bullet pass in one game, and everyone on here says "this kid is going to be special". Max King kicks 4 goals twice in a row and it's "This guy is going to be the next Buddy"

Just cool it and enjoy watching these players develop without the Messiah expectation.

Attachments

• 1_106713_800_800.jpg
    1_106713_800_800.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 29

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2022 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Back