VFL 2022 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

He better be running hard on the track if he doesn’t like weights. You don’t need to be a bull but you do need one attribute to be your strength.
Tom Curran had massive pipes and loved the weights. Dane Swan had the best dad bod going around. Weights doesn’t mean anything if you can’t play footy. Think Clark will be alright. I’m not saying he’s Dane swan but he’s a pretty handy player and easily in our best 22

I kind of feel sorry for Crouch , he doesn't get the credit he deserves.
2nd in total tackles in the AFL , 19th in total contested possessions which not bad for a guy not considered as a contested player and 11th in total clearances so the dynamic part of his game will do me fine.
This year I feel he is most probably been our best player with Sinclair and is most probably leading the best and fairest.
Love the bloke. Plays with genuine desperation every time I see him and seems like a ripping fella too 👍 really happy he’s in our team

That 1v5 contested ball he won in the first Sydney game last year lives in my head rent free

I thought Wood was good.
He kicks both those goals instead of points and he helps put us 2 goals down 10 minutes into the Fourth....F*ck he kicks both those goals...and the team goes...we will get on The M train today and the Dtrain gets shitty and wants some of the guys back on his train...and the result is different...then we spend the week hearing about how they Fu*led it in the first 1 1/4 quarters and they turned it around....I sound like an optimist I know....However if Saints nail their set shots like Melbourne did it's is potentially an even game 10 minutes into the 4th quarter....do Melbourne shit the bed, coz the are about to lose?
Question for the audience.

This is the challenge in front of us - to execute our skills under pressure, be that mental or physical. If we can take that step then we beat Port and are in the game with Melbourne.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I kind of feel sorry for Crouch , he doesn't get the credit he deserves.
2nd in total tackles in the AFL , 19th in total contested possessions which not bad for a guy not considered as a contested player and 11th in total clearances so the dynamic part of his game will do me fine.
This year I feel he is most probably been our best player with Sinclair and is most probably leading the best and fairest.

Pffftt, 2nd most tackles in the AFL??? Brad Crouch isn’t even leading the tackle count in our team!

Oh wait.

Well not never.

39 disposals against the Dees and 35 against Freo.

Mainly played as tagger with us though.

As far as contested possessions go, if he was let off the leash, he tended to get 10 or 15 at best.
So above average but no-where near the best.
When he racked up high numbers of uncontested possessions like you described....not sure he was the best person to receive those.

Still loved the CJ though, he was a soldier.

Windhager. Has finally moved on-ball for a while. Nice by hand and foot. Gets off his man well. Seems a better fit here than Owens atm. Running really well and to good spots. Tackling too. He should be a mid, no doubt. He's a player, lock him in. So many quality touches and only played about 1.5 quarters in the midfield.

Windy looks the most exciting young mid we've had for a while... small sample size (1 match hahaha) but I like what I see.

Windy handling the ball like it's dry and on a string

I reckon more Judd-esque

Who else can see it now? There could be a better comparison than Judd, but he's the first that came to mind. He'll be a gun for us.

Windy moves a lot like Petracca from about 2-3 years ago where he had flashes but wasn't quite strong enough to break the tackles he now does, steady and hit a target lace out.

Windy moves a lot like Petracca from about 2-3 years ago where he had flashes but wasn't quite strong enough to break the tackles he now does, steady and hit a target lace out.

Yes he seems to have quite a low centre of gravity and very strong legs/hips which give him that burst.

Puts on a lot more pressure than what you generally see from Trac though. Would hate to get properly tackled by the Windy….

Windy is already 86kg

Only 2kg off Jack Steele

He is going to be a beast in a few years time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Windy is already 86kg

Only 2kg off Jack Steele

He is going to be a beast in a few years time

Not surprised. You don’t see to many 18/19 year olds in the type of condition he’s in. I mean it’s easy to mistake him for Steele at the ground, he looks very well built whilst also obviously being able to put on a lot more in years to come. Very Petracca-esque in that regard.

Seems to have a great and humbled head on his shoulders too.

Definitely a major prospect when you combine those attributes with his athleticism, attack on the ball and skills and a mid/fwd.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2022 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Back