List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

The new Megadeth album is pretty fair......

Are they still releasing albums? I thought at that age you'd just tour and cash up. They must be in their 60s or 70s by now.

No doubt, as you’re a flamboyant kind of guy.

I took him for a kind of Pete Evans type, cooking his raw steak with positive vibes in his positron 2000 and eating full paleo ancient grain tortillas in his dungeon room.

After seeing what both Gold Coast and North have traded away with picks and players, neither club should ever be given sympathy bonus picks again. We complain about things at St Kilda, but for gods sake look at the appalling decisions made by others. What a shambles.
And we’ve yet to have needed a salary dump either.
So maybe we’re not as totally inept in every dept as some people think.

These really long contracts are big trouble.

And we’ve yet to have needed a salary dump either.
So maybe we’re not as totally inept in every dept as some people think.

In a results based industry we get to see their progress next season. I hope we finally come good.

Happy Sukkoth by the way.

Are they still releasing albums? I thought at that age you'd just tour and cash up. They must be in their 60s or 70s by now.
I think Dave Mustaine is just about 60. But a new album gives you a good reason to go on tour.;) Think COVID lead to a lot of bands releasing albums very recently that wouldn't have been recorded under normal circumstances.

If Tanner Bruhn is worth pick 18 surly Hunter is worth a better pick without the need to add something along with it. We need put our big boy pants on and say that 9 is not on the table.
Would people be happier with Tsatas/Sheezel or Mackenzie and Busslinger?

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I took him for a kind of Pete Evans type, cooking his raw steak with positive vibes in his positron 2000 and eating full paleo ancient grain tortillas in his dungeon room.
Pretty close, except I don’t use positive vibes. Rather the negative energy I store when stuck behind slow walkers, people who chew with their mouth open, those who wear masks in open air areas and nuggets who spell “sneak peek” with peak - not realising that’s a f*cking mountain the fatuous dogs.

You’re right.

The lure of home is a myth for most people.
Have you ever met anyone from Parkdale? The lure is real there. Something in the Mordi-Brae water. 😳

If we get Callaghan then do we get Howes as part of the package 🤔
My kids went to Parkdale Secondary College. My son played junior footy with Mordi-Brae and basketball with Parkdale Pacers. He adores those clubs as a 21 year old and so do his mates.

It’s a close community and people are proud of the area. Especially the local kids who really identify themselves with their local teams and area.

There is a strong pull-back factor and the area has been a production line for AFL players. It’s also St Kilda heartland and close to Moorabbin. We haven’t exploited that as much as we should have. Unlike what Geelong has done.
Have lived in Mordi, Parkdale, Chelt, Mentone, Highett and Bentleigh. Yep the club would do well to realise what they've got and exploit it way more.

Hopefully we've been building relationships better with the boys and their families in the area as they are coming through. Trades are often the result of years of that work.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back