List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Highmore and Sharman are not in our best 22 and are worthless at the trade table.

Angry Tv Land GIF by Teachers on TV Land

I know

This Sharman bloke = whipping boy?

Nah. Great white hope, came in late last year and looked like he was going to kick 100 goals a season. Ratten tried to turn him into a turnip.

Don't see how Hunter Clark will be playing for the Saints next year. From what he is telling his mates, he really want's to leave and has pushed the club for a trade more than once.

I think we land Port's FRDP tomorrow afternoon, but who knows.

Loved him but don't think he can take the next step TBH.
Well he should have grown some balls and nom'ed North for a trade.

A rarity I assure you
Good to have a new voice….getting very boring with the constant going round in circles due to a less than enthralling trade week.

We were pretty much warned about the fact we’d be concentrating on draft week by the club…but still. Things got pretty ho hum after De Goey rejected us 😝

Well he should have grown some balls and nom'ed North for a trade.

Maybe he doesn't mind?

It might have been a "get yourselves a good deal but I'm happy to just get a fresh start elsewhere" sort of convo.

He just wants out and doesn't want to hamstring the Saints by locking in one club.

Unfortunately it doesn't appear as though any other clubs are seriously interested.

Don't see how Hunter Clark will be playing for the Saints next year. From what he is telling his mates, he really want's to leave and has pushed the club for a trade more than once.

I don’t want a FUTURE first round pick when we’re losing a current best 22 player and fairly recent #7 THIS year.

If they want to give us their future first and only take him next year, that’s another story. 🤣

Terrible deal if we do.

Need to on trade it instantly. Will only lose value post this draft.

Maybe he doesn't mind?

It might have been a "get yourselves a good deal but I'm happy to just get a fresh start elsewhere" sort of convo.

He just wants out and doesn't want to hamstring the Saints by locking in one club.

Unfortunately it doesn't appear as though any other clubs are seriously interested.
Flys in the face of what Rawlings said this morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you ever met anyone from Parkdale? The lure is real there. Something in the Mordi-Brae water.

If we get Callaghan then do we get Howes as part of the package?

My kids went to Parkdale Secondary College. My son played junior footy with Mordi-Brae and basketball with Parkdale Pacers. He adores those clubs as a 21 year old and so do his mates.

It’s a close community and people are proud of the area. Especially the local kids who really identify themselves with their local teams and area.

There is a strong pull-back factor and the area has been a production line for AFL players. It’s also St Kilda heartland and close to Moorabbin. We haven’t exploited that as much as we should have. Unlike what Geelong has done.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back