List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah your cool, just banter. You have been fine.
Hope North keep 2 and 3 as the AFL won't help you
Absolutely. Pick 1 last year was essentially pick 3 and pick 1 this year is pick 2. Then the afl give them a chop out with a future second and third. They’ve been shafted the Roos.

In a results based industry we get to see their progress next season. I hope we finally come good.

Happy Sukkoth by the way.
Thank you - after the Fast comes the feast 🤣

And yes, regarding next season, hope springs eternal. 🙏🏼

Why does your board think clarko is going to coach you next year...
Ooh ooh ooh I know this one

Pick Me Hands Up GIF by CBC

After seeing what both Gold Coast and North have traded away with picks and players, neither club should ever be given sympathy bonus picks again. We complain about things at St Kilda, but for gods sake look at the appalling decisions made by others. What a shambles.

This.

We are pulling our hair out here but fans of a few other clubs must be feeling pretty dour about what the new season is likely to bring.

Collingwood have paid $300k to push another bonafide star out the door in Grundy.

Gold Coast have given up Bowes & McKenzie to gain some salary cap relief and put Rankine on the plane to Adelaide.

North have traded two #1 picks for #2, 3 & something between 8 & 18.

West Coast have traded down from 3 to 8.

GWS have lost Hopper and Taranto and hung a ‘to a good home’ sign on Whitfield & Hayes.

Hawthorn have lost Gunston for a bag of chips and are likely to lose Mitchell and O’Meara for not much more.

The dogs are set to lose a genuine gun for pick 21 in a B&F winning year. Or they march him to the PSD.

We would be pulling each others hair out if any of those scenarios were being applied to us.

Yeah I really hope you’re right, just have a bad feeling about it. Delisted free agent so the price is right and adds experience and a good twitch following which I’m sure gags would be into.
Surely he’s done?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Mitch. He's the kind of campaigner that flies the flag, doesn't mind flogging it up when it benefits his team. Teach these bedwetters to puff out their chest, that's for sure.

All oppo fans hate him. They hated Milney and Bakes too.
Love him too, but don’t want us bringing a 34 year old of his quality onto the list.

I don't know how we fulfil our salary cap with our list.

Disappointing we couldn't get Grundy for pick 32 - I would have been happy to pay 80% of his $1million a year salary.

Looking at free agents in 2023 absolutely no one expect Crisp, Parish, Walters Fyfe, and May would be worth pursuing.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back