List Mgmt. 2023 List Management

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Swans have offered TDK 8 years I'd be asking for their first rounder and one of their young players. Mcinerney or Campbell the first names I'd be asking about.

TDK is talented but the hype around him is absolutely laughable. If teams are silly enough to offer him these monstrous contracts that are being speculated, then I'd be taking to them to the cleaners at the trade table and driving TDK to the airport.

If the Swans have offered TDK 8 years I'd be asking for their first rounder and one of their young players. Mcinerney or Campbell the first names I'd be asking about.

TDK is talented but the hype around him is absolutely laughable. If teams are silly enough to offer him these monstrous contracts that are being speculated, then I'd be taking to them to the cleaners at the trade table and driving TDK to the airport.

First and Hayward, thanks.

Can’t believe the hype over this bloke at the moment. Mustn’t be much stock on the market. He’s probably smart enough to cash in. Good on him.

He’s not a good forward - his forward craft is poor he gets lost in play. Occasionally he flies over a pack and takes a grab.

His set shot kicking for goal when he gets the footy is deplorable . I remember him missing multiple gimmies from set shots last year.

As a ruck he gets pushed under the ball way too easy at ball ups and boundary throw ins .. that could improve as he gets stronger. Centre bounces he has a good leap. Around the ground he commands the air once a month at this stage of his career.

If clubs are stupid enough to all in on this bloke at the moment good luck to them. We take two draft picks a high first rounder and an early second rounder will do me and we go and get a solid AFL level ruckman who’s 27 or 28 to partner with pitto for the next four of 5 years. Richmond won 3 flags with bringing in Nankervis for not much.

I’m going to be livid if we get sucked into the hype here

The comment around if he plays he stays and there winning culture is a draw card, I'm led to believe he is more money focused than winning a flag focused.

That doesn't mean he goes or stays the person I spoke to has a view but it's way to early to tell.

‘IF’ that’s the case he can p… off.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

#getpapley

To be fair to TDK though... I really think we're one of the worst places in the comp to utilize his abilities. Harry and Charlie are simply unmovable as pieces up forward and Pitto+Mirkov are extremely limited players around the ground. Perhaps somewhere like Sydney or the Saints where he can be that 2nd marking option up forward with some of his own space is what he needs. Having a ruck like Marshall who can sit behind the ball and swing forward might free him up to play a more natural role.

Either way the rumoured offers are pure insanity.

Heeney straight swap thanks

This won’t be a popular comment but it’s the truth.
We are selling long term success and building towards something special with this playing group.
TDK leaving at this pint in time, would be a huge kick in the guts for us as a club and playing group.
There are no excuse in losing such an integral part of our long term team.

The comment around if he plays he stays and there winning culture is a draw card, I'm led to believe he is more money focused than winning a flag focused.

That doesn't mean he goes or stays the person I spoke to has a view but it's way to early to tell.
This is going to drag out all year, he will be in the media's guns very second day. Lets see how he handles it. Personally I think he is going to be taking the money and running.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are selling long term success and building towards something special with this playing group.
TDK leaving at this pint in time, would be a huge kick in the guts for us as a club and playing group.

And I’m sure they’ll do what they can to keep him but ultimately it’s his decision.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hawthorn lost Buddy Franklin and ended up just fine. The currency and cap space TDK may command could just as easily be used elsewhere to improve our list with some of the FA's and role players available at the end of the year.

Rumour is Swans have offered TDK an 8x year deal.
If true, that would have to put him in the 2x swans first round picks..

If he stays (I'd be happy with), though hope we don't over pay for him... To date he's all hype and not that good...
I'll believe when I see it.

Weren't around when Josh Kennedy left us, I wonder if the opinion was the same.
He's a prodigious talent and when he breaks out he will be one of the best in the comp IMO.

If, TDK does consider going to Swans, you may not get a player as part of the deal but you should always ask the question

Any of McInerney, Hayward, Gulden, Papley, Campbell, as part of the deal
Could this bloke be a part of the deal? Has the speed we need.
Openly said before the draft he hoped to be drafted by us.
1678271830427.png

If TDK leaves us, then a team like the Swans, that ‘pinch’ quality players, don’t lose other quality player in these deals. We will accept draft picks and maybe a depth player who they can afford to give away or don’t think is part of their long term plans. Let’s stop with the Guilden, etc. trade dream requests.

If TDK leaves us, then a team like the Swans, that ‘pinch’ quality players, don’t lose other quality player in these deals. We will accept draft picks and maybe a depth player who they can afford to give away or don’t think is part of their long term plans. Let’s stop with the Guilden, etc. trade dream requests.
Agree but what If someone wants to return back home to Vic.
Could be a win win for both paties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back