Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't remember that last bit.

Bonuses, yes - but that would be $250k+ of bonuses to get him anywhere near band 1.
For all we know he could've been offered $10K match payments - play 20 games and all of a sudden that's $200K

The 2 biggest concerns (at least outside of club land) seemed to be his injury history and any potential fall out from his extra curricular activities

Could this be the most underwhelming trade period for a while? Not really any big names on the move this year.

When Jack Billings, Zac Fischer and Paddy Dow are listed in the '10 biggest deals to watch' you know it's going to be a fizzer.
About as fizzy as a bottle of flat lemonade.

Last edited:
* it.. Let the dogs overpay for 4..

We then grab 10 and 17 off the suns.. using doedee compo, our seconds and F1..

Just try and get an F2 back from the suns to use for welsh matching..

Take 9, 10 and 17 to the draft.
Don't mind this. Get Wilson, O'Sullivan and DeMattia. Address all needs with two cracks at some genuine pace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* it.. Let the dogs overpay for 4..

We then grab 10 and 17 off the suns.. using doedee compo, our seconds and F1..

Just try and get an F2 back from the suns to use for welsh matching..

Take 9, 10 and 17 to the draft.
We don't even need to use our F1 will have 3 picks in the 20's plus whatever we get for McAdam that we can give for 10 and 17

I'm putting my conspiracy hat on here.

But I'd have to ask why the AFL is doing this.
Payback for us getting dudded out of that goal in the Sydney game that would have likely seen us qualify for finals - totally conspiratorially, of course.

Burgess will at a pinch ...Shaun Grigg rucked in a Premiership didn't he?
More so if ROB goes down, TT is forced to be lead ruck and we then have a hole in front half for down the line contest.

Tex and Fog aren't good enough in the air.
Gollant I also don't rate as capable in that space at AFL level, more a Tom Lynch potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back