Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I said I'd trade our pick 14 for Collingwoods future first with Freo.

They have 3 future firsts and no decent picks this year with a T20 stocked with WA kids. I reckon they'd have to be interested.
Interesting article

Maybe your scenario or say pick 20 for the collingwood F1 might work on the night if there is a player they like around that mark. Can't hurt to ask the question!!!

“I feel with the hand we’ve got in, we’re really well set up for the 2024 draft, but also gives us options to get back in (to the 2023 draft).”

Hang on, didn't you say before that I was trolling for suggesting McAdam wasn't a best 22 player and was more a fringe player?

Now you're saying he had questionable professionalism and that's why he wasn't consistent best 22

Which... is what I said? The club didn't consistently rate him as a best 22 player, he was in and out of the side, on the fringes. Professionalism, not training well, not rocking up to training could be the reason for that in addition to form and other factors.

I take issue with claiming he had injuries as the only reason he wasn't always in the side because that clearly isn't true and you've even just confirmed as much based on what you've heard
His professionalism is tied to issues with injury and not being drafted until mid 20s, I’ve said that from the start. He could have been a best 22 player a lot earlier and for longer, that’s what I’m saying.

Surely he is a major upgrade on both. And let's rankine more bursts in the middle.
It would be a negligible upgrade if any at all. Certainly not major.

Doesn't have speed to burn, was lacking defensively most of the year which is why he couldn't get in the side and then somewhat lucked out with some injuries in the late part of the year to regain his position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2022 23 games played 40.19 (32 FF)
2023 14 games played 12.8 (5 FF)

Reckon that says a bit

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

His best attribute was drawing head high free kicks which was taken away from him. Now he's bog average

2022 23 games played 40.19 (32 FF)
2023 14 games played 12.8 (5 FF)

Reckon that says a bit

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Champion Data shows his source of goals have been broken down into four categories: free kicks (10 goals and three behinds), general play (12.10), marks (15.6) and 50-metre penalties (2.0).

Not too bad, I get peoples hesitance though.

Ginnivan is highly underrated IMO, he’s only 20 years old. Has X-factor and loves a goal….I understand he loves a duck of the head but putting this aside I genuinely feel like this kid has real talent. Always steps up in the big games.
Bringing him in (highly likely as Hawks look like the front runners) would give Rankine more time in the middle.
Crossing my fingers for a miracle here, I’m all on board. Also Pies will ask for a lot most probably but would fork out something from this draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back