List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour has it ZoBlitz is considering trading BRAB to the Demons for Danster.

I've put together a little scouting report of the two for this board's consideration.

AttributeBrabDanster
IntellectAbove average5th Century medieval rat-catcher
Cam Rayner knowledgeAverageElite
Big game impactAverageSpargo level impact (ie non-existent)
Stamina & endurance (ability to post in Cam Rayner thread constantly and at times at 3am in the morning)PoorElite
HeartElitePoor

I'm willing to offer Brab a 1 year extension.

I've put together a little scouting report of the two for this board's consideration.

AttributeBrabDanster
Stamina & endurance (ability to post in Cam Rayner thread constantly and at times at 3am in the morning)PoorElite
HeartElitePoor

I don't know... I feel we could use a rat catcher in our team.

Has there been any interest in Rhys Mathieson? I thought North might have shown some. Losing Cunnington, Hall, and Ziebel strips them of experience. Mathieson could fill a need in the midfield for them. Clarkson could be interested knowing Mathieson has come from a solid culture and work ethic under Fagan.
The game has moved past Mathieson.

North has so many young mids it needs to be getting games in to.

And they have Simpkin and LDU as their senior, experienced mids.

The game has moved past Mathieson.

North has so many young mids it needs to be getting games in to.

And they have Simpkin and LDU as their senior, experienced mids.
Yep, as I said a little while ago, either Matho gets another year on our rookie list or he is delisted.
Can’t see any other team picking him up.
Game has become too quick for him.

Yep, as I said a little while ago, either Matho gets another year on our rookie list or he is delisted.
Can’t see any other team picking him up.
Game has become too quick for him.

Born 40 years too late. Would have been the fittest player and won 4 brownlows in the 80’s

Those rats don’t catch themselves.

He really is on a one man mission with Rayner, that guy. It is very weird.
Then again without that thread I wouldn't know anything about him/his posting so if you like having a rep ... positive or negative ... having your own personal bridge to live under on a busy road is kind of troll heaven!

Fine... Danster is out. How about BRAB for Leemas?

On second thought... I take it back.

Jealous cousin?? Kid who was always beaten at school by Cam?

Miserable sod with nothing fun in their life taking exception to Cam's effervescent positive personality?

AttributeBrabDanster
HeartElitePoor

How many Bombers uncles can Danster stab before getting nicked?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting the Fullarton trade didn't get done today, contrary to expectations. Expectations of the Vic media at least.

Which suggests we are angling for either a higher draft pick (which would be surprising) or one from next year's draft (which would be less surprising).
Probably more likely that as it's not a particularly high priority trade so it got parked for more important discussions that Melbourne are involved in.

We should trade our picks for some better picks
I'm coming around to the idea that even without upgrade we'll have a good chance of getting key position depth at our first pick.

Weatherill
Morris
Dawson

AFL have now sent a memo about review of draft points index, father-son, academy stuff so I'm not that keen on trading off the future first anymore until the new rules become clear. We need points for Ashcroft and Marshall at this stage so we better hang on to that first rounder.

Last edited:
Losing Dan last season, now Fullerton and Gunston this offseason, we have to bring in a mature aged key forward either before next Wednesday or certainly as a delisted FA. The cupboards bare otherwise.

I wonder if we knew about this before dropping off on Chol 🤔.

Strewth. Live footage from the Elixuh board room

GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Losing Dan last season, now Fullerton and Gunston this offseason, we have to bring in a mature aged key forward either before next Wednesday or certainly as a delisted FA. The cupboards bare otherwise.

I wonder if we knew about this before dropping off on Chol 🤔.
Could it also be contributing to the fact there has been no progress yet on the Fullarton trade?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back