List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For anyone that doesn't think we need Ben King watch his game today

#whateverittakes

TDK has a shocking coach in Voss.

If he keeps getting dropped, we can get him for cheaper.

With good coaching and a simplified role that Ross would give him, think he’d be a player.

We are seeing it this year with our list: there’s a massive skill gap across the league when it comes to coaching. And all sorts of players are showing more ability than we thought they had.

Crap coaching not only has you losing football games and being maddeningly inconsistent , it also means it can be hard to judge a player’s ability.

So I’d be all for getting a player like TDK playing under a crap coach like Voss and know that he’d likely improve significantly under Ross the Boss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TDK has a shocking coach in Voss.

If he keeps getting dropped, we can get him for cheaper.

With good coaching and a simplified role that Ross would give him, think he’d be a player.

We are seeing it this year with our list: there’s a massive skill gap across the league when it comes to coaching. And all sorts of players are showing more ability than we thought they had.

Crap coaching not only has you losing football games and being maddeningly inconsistent , it also means it can be hard to judge a player’s ability.

So I’d be all for getting a player like TDK playing under a crap coach like Voss and know that he’d likely improve significantly under Ross the Boss.
Agree
But it might not be what we have to give up to get him but more the $$$$ TDK thinks he is worth and the SC pressure

I wonder if Dow is on SOS’s radar. Another lazy 40 disposals in the reserves. I understand the knocks but I reckon RTB would find a role for a bloke that wins his own footy and plenty of it and is a bit of a clearance beast. He would come cheap.

He and Bytel had basically identical stats in the VFL and we don’t have a spot for Bytel right now

Harmes at Melbourne is looking at moving next year & has sounded out the Saints, he want's to play inside midfield which he can't break into at Melb & is keen to get to us.

In saying that i don't thick he is what we need unless he replaces say a Jones i got that from his Dad at golf.

I wonder if Dow is on SOS’s radar. Another lazy 40 disposals in the reserves. I understand the knocks but I reckon RTB would find a role for a bloke that wins his own footy and plenty of it and is a bit of a clearance beast. He would come cheap.

I haven’t seen him this year but looks a lot like Dunstan IMO. Kicking was a liability but if you could get it out to players he’d be okay. He’d come cheap

Wanna hate yourself, the club, and your life choices today?

Your ol’ Uncle Barrels has you covered; meet the 1989 VFL Draft..

View attachment 1667831
1989? As far as drafting science goes, may as well have been 1289. No one knew what they were doing. Matera also from Perth going to Perth based club - they had inside running. My mood levels remain unchanged looking at this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back