List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
this is not excellent. i hope he's got more opportunity else where
It is excellent, regardless of what you think or say, he is a good footballer. It is incorrect that he is not fit or does not run hard. I see him live every game and watch him at training.

He would go somewhere else and be a better get than Acres at Carlton.

Sounds like GC are doing very well out of that trade.

Really makes no difference to the GC whether they get this year's pick 10 or later picks to make up the points they need this year.

So what do the dogs want to give up for Coffield?

If we traded, our second and third for Coffield and pick 10, that would equate to a second round pick for Coffield in terms of points. Which is surely about right.

So that would leave us nominally with pick 10 and pick 12.

Will Gould delisted at the Swans.

Worth a free swing I rekon.

Not a KPD at AFL level but is a perfectly fine 3rd tall.

I've always rated his kicking. He rarely turns the ball over by foot and is a true inside mid. I think he goes at about 75% over his whole career which for an inside extractor would be up with the best of them. Guys like Wines would be lucky to go at 65%.

I reckon Steele could have huge year next year if he can stay fit and Lyon can burn him into extracting an extra 10% out of himself. Having some depth on ball spreads the load and lets our better mids get off a tight minder. Steele's best year was when we had some rotations and probably had Paddy Ryder feeding them a bit cleaner.
A fit Jones plus Dow coming in has to help…love to see us draft 2 mids to add to the mix

Dodoro - Sheil is NOT on the table and will be at Essendon in 2024

Happy New Year GIF
Yea but this is the Dodo we are talking about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we only add Dow.

It makes the list better overall as he replaces Bytel.

But doesn’t move the needle a hell of a lot unless he breaks out.
And even with a
Yea but this is the Dodo we are talking about.
Agreed re Shiel. Said Zerk-Thatcher not going either. Classic Dodo imo. Pies saying Adams not going anywhere. Is this just posturing by clubs to say they've rejected initial offers and to try and get more out of a deal?

I simply can't picture Billings in a Pies guernsey. It just doesn't work in my brain. If there was ever a bloke that embodied everything Collingwood doesn't stand for, it's Jack Billings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back