List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
If he goes into the PSD he won't make it to Essendon. But we'd still lose out.
Actually I would get a little satisfaction if he was forced to the draft and the Bombers missed him

Jesus that would be disappointing

Its a bit of karma for SOS with Essendon threatening to use the PSD after what he did to GCS with Martin.

All the experts suggest the draft is really even after the top 10 or 11. If we cant move up the order then the smart thing to do might be to split pick #13.

I would back Toce' to work wonders with a couple of later picks

Geelong with #8 are the only club still in the top 10 who are left having said they will be happy to trade for the right deal.

Lol North just trading their end of first round picks for other end of first round picks that now can't be taken off them is kinda funny.
Shows how pathetic the free gifts they were given, funnily enough by this new sheila who took over from Gill, coincidently enough came straight from North Melbourne.

This stinks to absolute high heaven. Why dont the AFL choose who they want to win from year to year like in the WWE?

Gresham will not come back to St Kilda. As Misson said, a trade will happen if they match the offer. He’s checked out.

Dildo doing typical dildo things, but they will make sure an offer is good enough for an end of first round pick.

Gresh will do what he is told or I will confiscate his tweezers.

Its a bit of karma for SOS with Essendon threatening to use the PSD after what he did to GCS with Martin.

All the experts suggest the draft is really even after the top 10 or 11. If we cant move up the order then the smart thing to do might be to split pick #13.

I would back Toce' to work wonders with a couple of later picks

Geelong with #8 are the only club still in the top 10 who are left having said they will be happy to trade for the right deal.
So we wear the karma for sins that SOS committed at Carlton? boy that would be something.

FMD at least we can move on our recruiting team pretty quickly and not waste years of this kind of cabbagery.

So we wear the karma for sins that SOS committed at Carlton? boy that would be something.

FMD at least we can move on our recruiting team pretty quickly and not waste years of this kind of cabbagery.
Ahh no swings and roundabouts, they walk Gres to the PSD, we walk Henry to the PSD, so they only one to miss out would be Bellend :)

Clubs are aware of a de-identified AFL document that shows TPP uplift exposure from club-to-club.

Some clubs are close to Essendon and West Coast, who have zero exposure, because they have also played hardball and rarely agreed to uplift clauses in contract negotiations.

St Kilda is also understood to be one of the least-exposed clubs.

The strategy employed by the Dons and Eagles also helps their planning because they can accurately estimate their salary cap position.

But rival clubs argue that a player they re-sign for $400,000 with an up-lift clause would demand $500,000 from Essendon.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...k=6b1e9ca060ccc4fcf66b5d92f87a9c4a-1697007912

He isn’t walking anywhere.

He will end up at Essendon and we will get pick 20

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've had all year to sort this out. If we haven't learnt not to deal with Essendon and Freo by now we're comically stupid.

Dodoro is like one of those scammers who offers to take you on a shopping tour for jewels, nek minnit you wake up in ICU missing a kidney.

I guarantee that if Gresham had nominated any other club than Essendon the deal would be finalised by now..... Well maybe not Freo.

Anyway, I'd black ban dealing with Essendon for the next five years. Geelong supplanted Collingwood as my most despised club a few years back because of their arrogance. The Injectors have well and truly leap frogged the Cats in my eyes now.
If a free agent nominates Essendon as his target club, how are we supposed to avoid dealing with them? 🤔

If he goes into the PSD he won't make it to Essendon. But we'd still lose out.
I really couldn’t give a rats at this stage, take a meh pick or spoke their wheel. I’m the don’t get even get in front type so I’d be thinking of ways to make life very hard for Essendon. Gresham having been gifted overs looses all rights if he signs on to a plan to screw us and will join Luke ball on my wall of shame.

Pick 20 still a bit disappointing imo
I don’t disagree.

I was happier with the Shiel deal.

But as disappointing as it feels. It’s the first trade period and the HSun article I posted above paints the picture that we have our own plethora of cap space beginning from next year - with a big focus of SOS to get on top of some of the deals Gags gave out(mentioned during the week)

On a different note

I for one am glad Clark has resigned and I wouldn't be upset in the least if Billings stays.

Both have football skills that are still untapped. Clark is only 23 and has had a terrible run with injuries, but is two sided and early on this season he was looking really good befor his injuries.

Billings just hasn't had a run at it. Injury free with a good run with injuries, I think they still can be significant contributers.

We should take a lesson with Acres with Clark, and take the lesson of Mason Wood with Billings. Wood had his best season of his career @ 29 because he finally has his body right.

Billings can do that and be a great contributer. I reckon Ross can get the best out of him.

So there campaigners, come at me.

On a different note

I for one am glad Clark has resigned and I wouldn't be upset in the least if Billings stays.

Both have football skills that are still untapped. Clark is only 23 and has had a terrible run with injuries, but is two sided and early on this season he was looking really good befor his injuries.

Billings just hasn't had a run at it. Injury free with a good run with injuries, I think they still can be significant contributers.

We should take a lesson with Acres with Clark, and take the lesson of Mason Wood with Billings. Wood had his best season of his career @ 29 because he finally has his body right.

Billings can do that and be a great contributer. I reckon Ross can get the best out of him.

So there campaigners, come at me.
I have more belief in Paddy Dow then either of those 2 to deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back