List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:

They are going down....down to China town... 😀
Great food😋
And open late.
The dumpling place in the shops where the Cinema and car park is Southern side of China town( Melbamgers) is very good, Japanese place in their good too. Chinese place about 50 Ms down the road same side good, open till stupid o'clock.
However Seafood St. ( On Russell, I think) for Chinese the bomb- opened late too😋
The restaurant on Kings Way I mentioned a couple of weeks ago is Petling Street...got takeaway from their last week delicious.

Last edited:
Sounds like Shiel going into surgery and delaying his playing start on 2024 has thrown a spanner in the works.

Now, Essendope do not have the necessary readies to pay for a large Gresham contract and us getting pick 13 as a result. You can hear the truck backing out of this deal.

Got to feel for Gresh a bit he just wants to play footy by entering the market to get the best price and here he is being screwed by the posturing media showpony dickhead Dildoro.

Reckon he stays at Saints where at least it is a known known for him rather than a known shitpile at Essendon.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

If we were to trade out of the 1st round, I'd be asking for the resignation of the Misson, SOS and Gubby. As it is the late teen picks will be lucky to still be in the teens.
It’s funny, there are some potential nice types in the 20s, whereas the projected teens picks do less for me. If Edwards lasts that far, then he may be one, while I could see us being interested in Simpson, who has had no love.

The great wheel of time turns another spoke and we enter the cuisine phase again...
Why not...edumacation is the key to life❤️😘
And I get to find out more awesome places to eat in Melbourne town, my partner loves good food and the way my life if currently going I will be spending more time in Melbamgers than SA come Jan 2024.

Great food😋
And open late.
The dumpling place in the shops where the Cinema and car park is Southern side of China town( Melbamgers) is very good, Japanese place in their good too. Chinese place about 50 Ms down the road same side good, open till stupid o'clock.
However Seafood St. ( On Russell, I think) for Chinese the bomb- opened late too😋
Was was a Japanese place off a narrow alley that was great, dunno if still in business.
Near Fu**k U Ramen 😀

Attachments

• IMG_20231011_172322.jpg
    IMG_20231011_172322.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 53
Sounds like Shiel going into surgery and delaying his playing start on 2024 has thrown a spanner in the works.

Now, Essendope do not have the necessary readies to pay for a large Gresham contract and us getting pick 13 as a result. You can hear the truck backing out of this deal.

Got to feel for Gresh a bit he just wants to play footy by entering the market to get the best price and here he is being screwed by the posturing media showpony dickhead Dildoro.

Reckon he stays at Saints where at least it is a known known for him rather than a known shitpile at Essendon.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Long Term injury list counts as Salary Cap?

Are Essendon totally compromising our ability to get involved with pick swapping?
We have future dps, and we haven't even spoken to Bulldogs about Coffield, can't auto blame Essendon for everything, its only one pick.

Can pick swap up until and including the whole draft period.

VoO9YKv.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus that would be disappointing
Depends.
On a few things.
First, they’ve tried and failed to get the necessary assets to trade into the early picks.
Second, the quality of draftees drops away after the early picks but remains relatively even after that.
Third, Toce is confident that he has multiple options that fit our needs and that will be there for us to select.
If the answers to the above are yes, it makes sense to have confidence in Toce and give him multiple choices.
We are only taking three selections.
Still much to play out.

Feels like we’re about to get shafted by the injectors on Gresham, and we have no players worth any currency to improve our draft hand.

This trade period just reinforces that us supporters have over-valued our playing list. Not only are we likely to get not much for players like Coffield, but guys like Billings aren’t even attracting any interest.

Feels like we’re about to get shafted by the injectors on Gresham, and we have no players worth any currency to improve our draft hand.

This trade period just reinforces that us supporters have over-valued our playing list. Not only are we likely to get not much for players like Coffield, but guys like Billings aren’t even attracting any interest.

gags should have let him walk when he had the chance

likewise should have traded clark when he had currency

SOS and Gubby can both GAGF if Gresham gets to Essendon via the PSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back