List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
Howard only getting moved for a first rounder is what I understand.

Billings free to good home that gives us a pick upgrade for paying some salary.

Shiel in the 4 team trade?
There's almost no chance that Dougal is available.
It would take the most extraordinary offer in the history of trading for a team to willingly head into a season without a proven full back.

I'm wondering why you are here?
Saints posters get banned for * all in your threads

George
lurch-addams-family.gif

Have people just forgotten about Shiel's recent injury and general concern over if he can get on the park or something lmao

Why would trading Billings for him be a win for us? The bloke is cooked.

FMD if we are considering this garbage

Was Gresh the one doing the "Oh When the Saints?" when we sang the song?
Who replaces him if it was?

Leave it to Doogs

2nf4UVd.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bleating ? Really ?
No just a couple of us would've like to have kept him
only an opinion
Didn't really see anything over the top
Good boy Biff you stand up for yourself son, don't let them bully you. That's a good boy Biff

Not sure how that would look to Coff if we offered him one year because of injuries but give Shiel two while knowing he missed half of this year and won’t be training fully before Christmas.
But the list is a work in progress and we need mids.
Shirl is a mid, and we were /are desperate for mids. Coffield HBF, which we have a few.

How about we give them nothing and they keep Shiel
We could even pretend that that's a trade too so we feel a bit better about ourselves

I come in peace ✌️
Is it true that Geelong are interested in Billings? Supposedly Jenkins said on trade radio we are, but it's the salary his on that we're concerned.
Not sure if anyone here know anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I come in peace ✌️
Is it true that Geelong are interested in Billings? Supposedly Jenkins said on trade radio we are, but it's the salary his on that we're concerned.
Sure…

Pick 8 for Billings and our 21 + 40.

We will also pay half his salary

I come in peace ✌️
Billings is not a spud and he will be depth for us , if he wants out he should not of signed 2 yrs ago as a free agent.

If anyone wants him they can have him but they will not be paying any of his salary if he goes because he is on the average AFL salary of 500k and it has to be remembered he was in the teams leadership group , so if any team think we are going to pay his wage to play at the cats or anywhere else are dreaming.

If we are paying for him he stays on the list and he will need to pull his finger out if he wants to get into the best 22.

If Billings is the worst on our list we are doing pretty good.

I come in peace ✌️
All we seem to know is there is one club interested in Billings. Not sure who, but seems we are willing to pay some $$

On behalf of SOS, I will offer you 13, 21 and Billings (with us paying half his salary)
For 8 and your future second

Any interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back