List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:

Spend 4 hours at a hospital, see that Dow gets done and "oh boy, I bet BF is losing its collective minds", I am just yay that Crouch will have some support in the clearance stakes finally, so come on down Dow, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out Coff, you might break the other leg.

Time waits for no one and call needed to made on C&C, no one bought Hunter last draft, Doggies bought Coff this one, I am only pissy we sat on hands trying to sell him the dream whilst getting new half back flankers in so we can fail at the HFF some more and keep that history going. He'll be Brent Prismall mk2.

The buy from GCS pick wise curtailed any potential for us to buy a better pick than 12/13 as a way overs instance, so correct pivot to top up and change players around instead.

Ginnivan definitely gives me Stephenson vibes, would not be surprised to see him sink if he goes to a non-competitive club, just like Jaidyn has. People forget he was a star.
Stephenson showed very good signs early but in no world was he ever a star.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very nearly Dylan Shiel O'clock.
Be ready!

Am I recalling correctly that RTB and others attended the VFL Grand Final between GCS and Werribee. If correct it appears they may have been interested in Werribee player/s and uncontracted GCS player/s. Mannagh has been mentioned but I cannot recall any other/s.

Does anyone have any insight into who else they may have interest in.

Am I recalling correctly that RTB and others attended the VFL Grand Final between GCS and Werribee. If correct it appears they may have been interested in Werribee player/s and uncontracted GCS player/s. Mannagh has been mentioned but I cannot recall any other/s.

Does anyone have any insight into who else they may have interest in.
Brodie McLauchlan (delisted by GC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back