List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:

I reckon Paddy and Liam will give us a nice bit of spark. Along with the continued growth of our fab 4 kids of course, we won't miss Gresh or Coff at all.

Still feels like it's not over but 13, 21 and a lucky chance at 40 is plenty enough to feed on, not forgetting Hotton, Keeler, Van Ess and Moose. The tide of youth is rising fast.

We tried Coffield as a mid and it didn't work.

?? I said Coff as back up HBF to Sins and Nas, which is why I referred to him as a Sandy player.

Dogs will probably try and use him as an intercept marker. We have Wilkie and Battle as well as Nas.

Dow is the midfielder I was referring to.

Billings is not a spud and he will be depth for us , if he wants out he should not of signed 2 yrs ago as a free agent.

If anyone wants him they can have him but they will not be paying any of his salary if he goes because he is on the average AFL salary of 500k and it has to be remembered he was in the teams leadership group , so if any team think we are going to pay his wage to play at the cats or anywhere else are dreaming.

If we are paying for him he stays on the list and he will need to pull his finger out if he wants to get into the best 22.

If Billings is the worst on our list we are doing pretty good.

We could well end paying part of his wage if he goes. Not the full wack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All we seem to know is there is one club interested in Billings. Not sure who, but seems we are willing to pay some $$

On behalf of SOS, I will offer you 13, 21 and Billings (with us paying half his salary)
For 8 and your future second

Any interest?
I really don't get giving the guy away , he has no value and paying half his wage when we have had guys not playing games like Jones , McKenzie basically on the same coin as him , should not worry us at the least.

If Billings wants out he takes the pay cut himself , contracts can be changed.

Adding Billings to 13 and 21 will do nothing.

He needs to put his head down a perform and then try and get picked up by someone if he still wants to leave.

I'd rather be paying him to stay at Sandringham than playing for a opposition club.

We get any injuries and he is fit he will be back in the side , he may not be a star but he can still play a role.

Old Man What GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Assuming same finishing positions in 2024 and not accounting for 2023 picks moving around after academy/FS bids.

View attachment 1833514

Basically values the trade to be

Coffield + Pick 59 = Dow

Probably doesn't matter if you don't use points to take a player. We probably moved to the last picks in the draft from a slider. Hopefully we can do something to move that pick back in. Got two picks I'd be tempted to pass on them unless we bring in a VFL player late like Mannagh. Otherwise don't use them and keep a spot open for the PSD.

Only used spoiler because it feels wrong to thrust the C-Bomb in front of Diehard Saint (the one respectable entity on this hellscape) without warning 😂
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth or anything, and much as I appreciate your kind thought, Dard, it may have been preferable to post a warning along the lines of Diehard don’t open ABOVE the spoiler so I didn’t actually open it…..…..

just a thought 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back