List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

ohhhh mid season trading - Shiel can be got in June

Happy Season 5 GIF by Friends
He's falling apart, by mid season next year he will be sharing a room with DMac at Healing Hans sanitorium in Germany.

Last edited:

Well, they've got less cap space now than they did two weeks ago, so taking Shiels salary would help

Which is why for me, Shiel+9 = pick 21.

You want a war chest, go to war, otherwise that salary doesn't move much at all. That's where you go hard on since you give elsewhere.

I went to gather round and Adelaide oval while not blow your mind good had food trucks with proper food there.

Made marvel and the g look amateur.

Got some actually good fresh fried calamari and chips. The “fish and chips” at marvel is genuinely foul.
The food at AO is very good for the footy all year round.
You can buy craft beer on tap there to🙂

Nah, if you’re going to carry on like a tool I’m more than happy to keep pointing it out. 👍

Speaking of carrying on like a tool, let's try and avoid the personal insults in the future. Thanks

Hey Jack, Steven May is now your team mate. Let that sink in!

Richo last night:

“yeah, let’s go for it. The young fella is going to be a rule bewdy for us. He can kick it into the 50”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which is why for me, Shiel+9 = pick 21.

You want a war chest, go to war, otherwise that salary doesn't move much at all. That's where you go hard on since you give elsewhere.

I feel like the only appeal in getting Shiel is for no draft cost, or even a form of draft gain - by taking on his salary.
But people speaking on behalf of the bombers claim they don't need to free up the cap space that desperately.

So how and why would this get done? Got to think if they're still flip-flopping about it on trade radio, someone out there is still talking about it - whether it's us, essendon or Shiel's manager. But it's not like they're just driving up his contract price or anything, so what's the angle?

Nothing is making complete sense just yet. I only hope that it's not us chasing him and preparing to pay up, pick-wise - that'd be the last thing I'd want us to do.

Speaking of carrying on like a tool, let's try and avoid the personal insults in the future. Thanks
Let him be mate.

People are just frustrated their favourites are getting moved on.

I’m big enough and ugly enough to take it

List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back