Resource 2024 AFL Draft discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

thanks. oh dear danger danger
What utter utter bullshit, Patty was an ingrained Geelong player through the Geelong Falcons, if you look at the Geelong Falcons that head back to Geelong it's numerous.

Sam Lalor is from Bachus Marsh, played all his junior footy in Ballarat, GWV Rebels in the Coates Talent League before that for Bachus Marsh in Ballarat Football and Netball League at U10's thru to U17's. Before the 2 years at Geelong Grammar where he also played for the GWV Rebels when not required for his school games.

Early life​

[edit]
Dangerfield was born on 5 April 1990 at Moggs Creek, Victoria, to mother Jeanette and father John.[2]

He first played junior football with Anglesea Football Netball Club.[3] In 2004, at 14 years of age, he was named junior captain.[4] He was selected to represent Vic Country at the Under-16 National Championships.[5]

In his late teens, he moved to Geelong and attended Oberon High School, where he was named school captain.[6] In October 2007, he won the 100 m and 400 m titles at the Victorian Secondary Schools Athletics. He played at Under-18 level with the Geelong Falcons, earning selection for Vic Country in the Under-18 National Championships.[7] He was selected in the AIS-AFL Academy squad that toured South Africa in early 2007.[5]

What utter utter bullshit, Patty was an ingrained Geelong player through the Geelong Falcons, if you look at the Geelong Falcons that head back to Geelong it's numerous.

Sam Lalor is from Bachus Marsh, played all his junior footy in Ballarat, GWV Rebels in the Coates Talent League before that for Bachus Marsh in Ballarat Football and Netball League at U10's thru to U17's. Before the 2 years at Geelong Grammar where he also played for the GWV Rebels when not required for his school games.

Early life​

[edit]
Dangerfield was born on 5 April 1990 at Moggs Creek, Victoria, to mother Jeanette and father John.[2]

He first played junior football with Anglesea Football Netball Club.[3] In 2004, at 14 years of age, he was named junior captain.[4] He was selected to represent Vic Country at the Under-16 National Championships.[5]

In his late teens, he moved to Geelong and attended Oberon High School, where he was named school captain.[6] In October 2007, he won the 100 m and 400 m titles at the Victorian Secondary Schools Athletics. He played at Under-18 level with the Geelong Falcons, earning selection for Vic Country in the Under-18 National Championships.[7] He was selected in the AIS-AFL Academy squad that toured South Africa in early 2007.[5]
im not saying dont pick lalor im just saying more risk than public school student.

also the danger danger was referring to lost in space not dangerfield

im not saying dont pick lalor im just saying more risk than public school student.

also the danger danger was referring to lost in space not dangerfield
You post some absolute mind numbing crap at times and this is right up there, he's no more danger than any other Vic Country kid which is the pathway he's been on since U10's, all his best mates are Vic Country lads including Finn O'Sullivan.

Mutineer is mark stevens kid going to be any good

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mutineer is mark stevens kid going to be any good

Looks very promising actually, always a good sign when the lads play a full season of Coates Talent League as an underager, played mostly in defence back pocket/half back and even did a bit of the kicking in which is a good sign too. Looks to be putting on a bit of size too which is good, already playing Seniors for Heyfield during the CTL breaks.

Looks very promising actually, always a good sign when the lads play a full season of Coates Talent League as an underager, played mostly in defence back pocket/half back and even did a bit of the kicking in which is a good sign too. Looks to be putting on a bit of size too which is good, already playing Seniors for Heyfield during the CTL breaks.
Thanks for the update

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cmon. Why were you saying DANGER then? What DANGER are you referring to for Geelong based kids? where does your concern come from?
clearly you never watched lost in space

i wasn't thinking anything about dangerfield its just what i say when something has risk. danger danger will robinson.

Is he available next year or 2026?

clearly you never watched lost in space

i wasn't thinking anything about dangerfield its just what i say when something has risk. danger danger will robinson.
No - I know what you are referring to - I'd hazard a guess I'm older than you.

Let's assume that you aren't full of it. That you were referring to Lost in Space.

Why?

What was the danger?

The player we lost from Geelong .... was Dangerfield.

Which other player have we lost that was from Geelong that would make you think there was a risk?

I really hope we get Draper, a few of the other rumoured targets I'm not keen on. Lalor for instance is a little "outside" and brings a brand of bruise free footy which I just don't see taking us anywhere. If we pick him it'll just add to "Hamish' horrors" in first round picks
I would not say that about Lalor at all, tbh

Can someone please provide statistical evidence that metropolitan kids end up asking for a trade more than country kids?

I have bias against private school rich kids as much as anyone, but let's see some data to back it up.

Just did a very rough look at the last 10 years. Non-Vic, back to Vic it's 20-17 in favour of Vic Metro.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 AFL Draft discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back