Game Day 2024 AFL Season, round 14: Brisbane Lions v St Kilda Saints, Friday 14th of June 7:40pm, Full time: BRIS 19.12 126 STK 16.10 106

Clenching

• 0-10%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 11-20%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-30%

• 31-40%

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Average efficiency of KPF here

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 51-60%

• Average NRL fantasy here

• 71-80%

• 81-90%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • No chance for a win might as well forfeit and go for best pick possible

Votes: 24 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

losing crucial one on ones, disposal not clean enough, just not finishing plays, killing me

looking good in clearance and general play just not making it happen, and not defending the high ball well at all

Didn’t think it would be over at quarter time. It’s the hope that kills us

Hmmmmmm. The realisation that Max King May never be the dominant forward target we’ve all been hoping for. Time goes on and he’s not really solidifying into a gun.
I think it is far far worse than that. He looks every bit the worst 1 full forward in the comp to me. His goal output (which is still ordinary), flatters him enormously.

He is so easy to play against it is comical. Rare u see full backs being best on ground, unless they are playing on Max King that is.

I’ve wanted Bonner out for a while but **** me he hurts us defensively.
We were very reliable last year because we didn’t have blokes like Bonner.. reckon his play is cancerous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deliberate trip with your hand to someone’s ankle would be the same as a punch in the guts . A fine
Just a chance to give a go to a younger guy if he gets suspended. Wasn't even that and in my book, depends if good bloke or not I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back