Game Day 2024 AFL Season, round 14: Brisbane Lions v St Kilda Saints, Friday 14th of June 7:40pm, Full time: BRIS 19.12 126 STK 16.10 106

Clenching

• 0-10%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 11-20%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-30%

• 31-40%

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Average efficiency of KPF here

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 51-60%

• Average NRL fantasy here

• 71-80%

• 81-90%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • No chance for a win might as well forfeit and go for best pick possible

Votes: 24 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Steele can't kick

Bonner, Bonner, Bonner.... clumsy in defence, bundling through Sinclair was a particular highlight I'd like to forget. The missed goal at half time just reiterated to me that whoever said he was the 7th best kick in the AFL knows nothing about football!

Play Paton as an actual defender, drop Bonner, play Arie in his role. It wasn't that hard and we all called it. Anyone questioning the value of Howard to our list needs to watch this game.

Hammer is a liability out there with his injury, make the sub already - but that's Jones so will be just as frustrating.

It's interesting to watch some individuals, rather than the game itself.

Wilson is doing well for a first year player. Hill and Henry are downhill skiers, both are doing some good things but not enough. Arie is special with ball in hand, he's not got great match ups, but that boot - get it in his hands!

I'm pretty despondent, desperately want to watch my boys without the anxiety, anger and frustration that you get when wanting a win. It's a strange feeling, I guess we should be excited about a pick 3 or 4 in the draft. But it's more obvious now than it's ever been, we are a club full of C graders.
With Allison, Bonner?, Byrnes, Campbell, Cordy, Howard, Hill, Jones, McLennan, Membrey, Paton, Ross, Stocker, Webster, Wood, off the list, we should be better in 2026. But, Butler, Gehrig, Enright, Marshall, Milney, Sinclair, Steele, Wilkie will be veterans.

Jack Steele is as bad a delivery into the foward 50 as any other key midfielder in the comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No matter what four to five goal loss unfortunately. I think King for the twos personally.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back