Game Day 2024 AFL Season, Round 17: St Kilda Saints v Sydney Swans, Sunday 7th of July 3:20pm AEST, Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 2040963

I-t's sports night at the dome of many names that settled on a house with a mouse, with nary about, for it won't be grouse, in all likelihood anyway.

Yes, I did just copy paste the title header as why not, I wrote it before and it was a score, so why not more I say anyway. It'll probably end up as more of score than actual as it is, so I'll take the win having noticed the little s and rectified it like a boss!

The people who look up and go "oh, interesting, let me note this down" also known as a bureau indicate that roof or no roof, it'll be partially sunny with early frost and maybe a 20km wind so it'll just feel mote chilly than it is when it potentially reaches 15 degrees, so bring your warmer clothes.

In answer to the preview...

Crystal ball preview indicated it was cloudy still, I stated: no shit it's winter, tell me something I don't know, then pondered why I even used the crystal ball to begin with. I guess to make the original comment, and this one.

As indicated immediately upon creation of that thread, I shall steal that line as always intended for this anyway;

This one, is going to hurt.
View attachment 2040971
Hi StFly , congrats on being a mod :)

Hi StFly , congrats on being a mod :)
Jim Carrey Thank You GIF

I think the opposite. Without the blanket Max strategy we become less predictable to plan against.
We’ll be looking at different options on entry. I think it makes us actually a dangerous proposition.

I bolded where I think where I think we'll stop.

More power to you for positive reinforcement though, here's to hoping we can inflict the Swans 3rd loss for the season.

Jim Carrey Thank You GIF

I bolded where I think where I think we'll stop.

More power to you for positive reinforcement though, here's to hoping we can inflict the Swans 3rd loss for the season.
We just need to be competitive and giving young blokes opportunities. Win or lose it’s about how we go about it.

Probably not going to be much joy today so I thought I'd post this. A mate just told it to me.

A toothless member of the Collingwood cheer squad went into Bunnings to buy some paint to make a sign for the footy. The check out woman was very attractive. As she held up the scanner to scan the paint he flashed her his best smile. He ended up getting charged for a lawn mower.

Taylor Adams the sub for Sydney.

Taylor Adams the sub for Sydney. He'd probably be our #1 mid if he played for us. Scary reality

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Swans with the luxury of making Taylor Adams their sub, it says it all about the depth of their midfield compared to ours.

I'm not expecting a win today but hopefully we can at least be competitive and play some exciting and more watchable footy,

Hill handpass straight into a pack of players. Not even a minute in and he panics with the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back