Preview 2024 AFL Season, Round 18: Adelaide v St.Kilda, Sat 13th of July 7:30pm AEST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regardless of what happens for the rest of the season I can't see us bridging the gap between us and Hawks, lock in pick 5. Beat Adelaide and improve our second rounders. Win/Win

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hope not, I do see a realm of possibility where we jump them, at least on percentage. Just gonna have to sit back and enjoy the ride, I suppose

Crows could have beaten Lions at the Gabba had a few things gone their way. We could have beaten Lions at the Gabba had a few things gone our way.

So it’s pretty evenly matched - except we play Crows on their home deck - where they tend to grow a leg and we tend to lose a leg.

Crows comfortably if they have their kicking boots on.

I can’t see the point of binging Paton or Seb in for Windy . Let’s have another look at Garcia - even if it’s as the sub.

I've had a re-think after a few comments from here. And actually forgot that Dow may be avail. this game.
So, only one forced change this week, will most likely be Dow for Windy.
Would prefer Garcia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paton is too good for the VFL and should stay in for Windy. Did Membrey do enough to hold his spot in the forward half?

I was stunned when i saw how few stats Membrey generated.
To me his physical presence around the ball was huge.
He also did a lot of tapping the groundball to teammates, ( rather than grabbing it and getting immediately tackled ), which i don't think generates a stat.

The match a week after a Saints traditional mid season Grand Final win over the top team is an absolute banana skin game.

The battle for pick 4 or 5 is on!

banana GIF

Would think that there are a few kids who could debut ahead of Hall at the minute, but I suppose it depends on position need. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing Hall, Heath & Keeler all get a debut, before the season is done.

Would think that there are a few kids who could debut ahead of Hall at the minute, but I suppose it depends on position need.
The 2 that spring to mind are Hall and Garcia if we are talking midfield. Obviously Dow is the current player holding a spot but if you want to “try out” someone that’s who I’d be looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back