Game Day 2024 AFL Season, Round 18: Adelaide v St.Kilda, Sat 13th of July 7:30pm AEST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints vs Adelaide will always mean the Plugger's first game of 91.
12 goals 6 behinds and a 131 point win.
Was at home, but who cares?!
i wasnt,my sisters wedding day,i wished her the best,decision vindicated,seperated and divorced in pretty quick time

Last edited:
all 3 crows emergencies playing sanfl,getting shit on by norwood

prefer playing crows and power over there,losses far more acceptable,we are just so deplorable against both of them at any venue

I am in Sydney watching the Swans give the Roos a football lesson presently
I was arguing with my partner that we should be in Adelaide today😞...anyways the Kangaroos might have lots of high draft picks over the last few years however I can't see a system from their master coach in place....Go the Saints!

Last edited:

Bit of a random question but do you know if wood is playing on the wing this week? Seemed to be playing more in the forward line last week

Any away win is a pretty good win. Especially for the fans that travel.

Watching Max kick 6.0 in Adelaide a couple seasons ago? That's pretty famous to me!

(But I agree with your overall sentiment I doubt we're going to look as good as last week)

Haven't had a heap of luck against the Crows the only two famous wins that spring to mind are the 05 final and when Milne kicked 8 and we got their coach fired. Any other notable ones?
Following an Adelaide-Stkilda game in the early 90s, I remember a small Monday morning newspaper article that recalled the last three results. It read simply, “Lockett 3: Adelaide 0”

Bit of a random question but do you know if wood is playing on the wing this week? Seemed to be playing more in the forward line last week

He plays the wing but drifts forward. He doesn't tend to camp up front. If he does play forward you'd imagine it's a running high HF role.

Not expecting too much.
Crows haven't looked horrid recently and at home they could cause us some trouble.
Mids and our forward line are issues. If we move the ball quickly then we could be a chance. If we are too slow in moving it, then it will be a very long night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to start strong. We got blown out early last time. Hate the games with the umps in adelaide too.

I ****ing hate Riley Bonner so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back