Preview 2024 AFL Season, Round 20: St.Kilda Saints v Tullamarine Dodo Enjoyers, Saturday 27th July 4:35pm, Stadium of Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Scarlet Gash. The Baggage claim Sniffers. The Drug Cheats. Injectiondon. The Red and Black Hacks. The Bum Brigade. The Hangers On from the Hangar. Lessthandumb. The Dongs.

With a modern-day irrelevance almost unrivalled in the league, their awful supporters have resisted humility and clung to their historical hubris like a stubborn bit of human waste clings to the toilet bowl.

Their greatest achievement in the last 25 years was to showcase a youngster by the name of Stephen Milne against us in the reserves Grand Final and let us take him weeks later after he lit up the match.

Without the balancing white in their club colours, their garish red and black paraphernalia puts me in mind of shitty old-fashioned Spanish rock bands, Steampunk, male teenage deodorant marketing, theatre restaurants, male strippers, and cars for losers but definitely not a professional sports team.

Their club anthem is not a real club anthem like ours which is simple and quick, it's an actual song that they force their players to sing in its entirety like an awkward karaoke act, a weird show tune that resembles the type of entertainment common back when they were a regularly good team, chorus lines of men prancing stiffly around on stages, which is often what also comes to mind watching the Bombres (misspelling intended) play footy.

Before the ridiculous spectacle of the quickest stint as CEO humanly possible by that religious bloke and subsequent vilification that was clumsier than their backline, they headhunted Ross Lyon but ballsed that up so instead hired the man who took North Melbourne to the bottom of the ladder, Chris Scott's brother.

Their best players include a human-rat experiment in the ruck, AFL's first transman Darcy Parish (not that there's anything wrong with that) and a player who would have won 4 Brownlows already had he not been submerged in a great dog-egg pudding of a team chockablock full of players so spuddy, we wouldn't even have drafted them back when Trout was picking our players- consider that for a moment.

They are a bunch of frauds and gutless downhill skiiers and no matter how many times they get found out, their foolish fans still get loud and proud every time they jag a win.

They are forever clinging for dear life to those blockbuster games they get gifted and rightly so, because without them, they'd have been boxed up with North Melbourne and sent to Tasmania quicker than you can say Kevin Sheedy.

Hate them, their fans, their players, and especially their cheerleaders in the media who lionise any small or incidental gain they make while looking down on us and other clubs.

You're damn right every game we play against them is a grand final, at least until we get good enough to actually get into a real one. Any match they play is an Anyone But Essendon heartstopper, and their presence in the 8 will make their eventual drop or finals failure all the funnier.

Eat a whole bag of dix, Essendon.

Some folk complained about the banter...and many of the more likeable and fun posters left, or were kicked out.
The people that complained are still here... they're easy to spot...and aren't they just a delight 🤣

There's also the lack of utter weapons wandering over to this side of the forum, so there only so much you can do before you have to inject alternative solutions.

Those coaches of course have the runs on the board but I think what he's doing tactically is the most impressive right now. West Coast midfielders have said that he was the most important reason for why they won in 2018 and they were blown away by his football brain.

Yeah, I love how he’s got them playing. Absolutely the best team to watch in footy at the moment. Collingwood were good early last year too but he’s taken it up a level from that. It’s a real attacking attractive brand.

Those coaches of course have the runs on the board but I think what he's doing tactically is the most impressive right now. West Coast midfielders have said that he was the most important reason for why they won in 2018 and they were blown away by his football brain.

Always had a really impressive footy IQ. Was always going to be a great coach.

The drug cheat scum from the schit smear known as Tullamarine have brought back in Peter Wright, who was dropped but never played VFL because they had the Bye, Heppell, who was dropped but never played VFL because they had the Bye and Parish, who hasn't played for 3 months. Real recipe for disaster IMO and I hope we absolutely tear them a new one.

Also their coach who has a literal ball sack for a chin said to the media this week that Heppell's response to being dropped was so good it was "almost unhuman". I cringed so hard I fell off my chair. I'm guessing Dyson has been doing some stroking in the vacinity of that chin just quietly.
To be fair, there have been many times over his career when I have thought that Dyson Heppell was almost unhuman

Well it's almost upon us, the Dylan Dispute, the Shiel Shield, the Dyl Debacle? The winks will flow, oh yes, as the Shielenmeister strives to keep all sides happy, content in the knowledge everyone's in on the joke except the Saints. May the best team win!

View attachment 2059048
Christ, just look at him in that gif. What an utter fraud. Perfect for the Dons. Let him stay there, we don't need more of that type, we need pirates like Battle, Higgins, Ben Long , Stocker, Hayes, Wilson, Henry, Phillipou, Shoenmaker, Webster, Garcia and Caminiti.

To be fair, there have been many times over his career when I have thought that Dyson Heppell was almost unhuman
200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever their media manager is, he should have been shot for authorising these terrible gifs. A real self-own masterclass by that club who have become the league masters of self-owns.

We can't speak with our harlem shake and such on Youtube back in the day. I like to think that this is the gift that keeps on giving

St Kilda Afl GIF by St Kilda Football Club

Beating the try hard Ess flogs would be a great finish to the year. Over rated over hyped they are a football team you just cannot trust.....the media hype against their end of year fade outs are gob smacking.

They always win the trade period win the draft period have the best recruiter in Dildodo yet this hasn't for what 20 years seen them play finals nor actually win one.

We get pilloried every year, forvunderperfoeming yet we have played in 2 GFs and 3 other finals winning one in the last 15 years.

Chris Scott is lauded as a saviour and can seriously do no wrong...whereas RTB is questioned almost on a weekly basis.

We should have won earlier in the season and it set the year up for underperformance whereas it gave hope to all Bombers supporters but looks like again being dashed in the last qtr of the season.

Hope we kill the Kent's...unlikely as we have about 8- 10 best 22 injured. But we are in good form

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bombers by 4 goals. Dougal does his hammy.

I guess Lyon will drag his old defensive plodder game out, and it will be a 9 goal vs 7 goals game. Jeez I hope Bassat moves Lyon on at the end of the season, and we get a modern younger coach and get some vitality around the club for season 2025.

I guess Lyon will drag his old defensive plodder game out, and it will be a 9 goal vs 7 goals game. Jeez I hope Bassat moves Lyon on at the end of the season, and we get a modern younger coach and get some vitality around the club for season 2025.
I wouldn’t be putting my house on it if I were you.

You are going to be disappointed

Are you going to renew your membership in 2025, because that sure ain’t happening…

I'm betting you'll be wrong about the scoreline. Our last two games at Marvel have been wins kicking 17 and 13. Throw in 16 against the Lions at the Gabba and I think lockdown games may thankfully be old news. The wet game against the Crows can be discarded.

That's not to say we will kick a bag of goals but I'll be surprised if it will be the snoozefest you're predicting. I'm expecting a more free flowing encounter. Our games against them usually are.

You’re as predictable as a localised Moorabbin rain shower on a Friday night in 1984.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saintbloke has been listening to too much Gerard Whateley saying that we are playing boring unwatchable footy.

We have been very watchable in recent weeks apart from the Adelaide game when we played in a rain drenched slog.

Don't buy into the media narrative that we are playing boring footy under RTB we are playing some exciting footy again.

It would be even more exciting if our most exciting players like Windhager, Phillipou and Henry didn't keep getting injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back