Preview 2024 AFL Season, Round 20: St.Kilda Saints v Tullamarine Dodo Enjoyers, Saturday 27th July 4:35pm, Stadium of Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did the ladder predictor šŸ™„ and with giving the bombers only two wins from their last five it still had them finishing eighth. Not really the result I was hoping for.

View attachment 2058980

That's exactly the result I want. Let them scrape in and be humiliated by a team pissed off they just missed out on the double chance. It will be beautiful viewing.

We can't speak with our harlem shake and such on Youtube back in the day. I like to think that this is the gift that keeps on giving

St Kilda Afl GIF by St Kilda Football Club
The Harlem Shake was some of the best Saints media work in history

The "Tullamarine Dodo Enjoyers" really does just roll off the tongue beautifully.

Nice work StFly

I'll be watching gresh with morbid curiousity today- he looks to be an absolute shell of the player he could have once been.

Which is sad- but I'm also pretty stoked that the Tullamarine Dodo Enjoyers signed up this shell of a player on long term megabucks.

First round of the club championships at the golf club today followed by Saints v Essendon - not that confident about either despite scoring a net 69 last game and the Saints having a good win last week.

Be very interested to see how we go today.

Always have injuries but will miss Pou (last 2 games terrific),Windy, Henry & King.

They have some big ins and basically @ full strength.

All the pressure is on them - if we can snag a win that would be an excellent result

Go Saints!

If we can only win 1 more game for the year, I want it to be this one
No, sorry.
It just HAS to be the Blues.
I can live with a loss to the Bombers - and I live with two of their supporters!
( Family unfortunately - long story).

But Carlton will always be my MUST beats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back