2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lennox Hofman looks alright hopefully he is outside the 40. Murphy Reid is another I like the look of. Kako would be a handy small forward. No one really dominating though

Question for the draft watchers: how close is Peckett to making the Victorian team? Peckett is a decent prospect from what I’ve read but I’m guessing he’s not a top 50 prospect?

Question for the draft watchers: how close is Peckett to making the Victorian team? Peckett is a decent prospect from what I’ve read but I’m guessing he’s not a top 50 prospect?
Got injured at the wrong time, during trials. Would of been on the cusp if his form continued

How did Jagga play? I noticed during his 50odd possession game highlights there were a lot of meaningless touches and today he had next to no metres gained. Watching the game, how did he go?

Like the look of Christian Moraes, is a mid/forward, can kick goals which is a plus.. very springy and attacking.. can win his own ball and links up really well on the outside.. but probably not a pure mid..

If Battle goes, it is a “highish” pick in 2024 and a top 3 pick in 2025 or another pick 1 after winning the wooden spoon. Can end up with other picks as well, as other good players leave.

Soon, St Kilda will beat North in the picks competition because you know, that’s what it is all about. 🤪
Also of the opinion we need to make the required hard decision(s) to get another top 10 pick. I don't think anyone should be off limits trade wise tbh. Hit this draft as hard as possible, then spend the war chest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching then Allies v Metro replay. Murphy Reid from Sandringham looks good. Smillie and Smith the standouts in the first quarter. Shanahan for the Allies looks like a proper KPF.

Annabell from the Lyon's academy looks better than most of his team-mates. Lombard looks like set and forget mid for GC who need more handouts.

Like the look of Christian Moraes, is a mid/forward, can kick goals which is a plus.. very springy and attacking.. can win his own ball and links up really well on the outside.. but probably not a pure mid..
Didn’t notice him at all yesterday. Watched both the champ games.

I’ve been a big fan of Christian Moraes since last year but after watching this, not so sure😅

Thoughts?

Yeah I expected some South American flair but he hasn't shown much. The weather didn't help.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back