2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Some notes

1st quarter:

VIC metro

-smilie worked into the contest, moves ok for a kid of his size. Skills seem pretty messy.

-Murphy Reid is all class. Moves very similar to Pendlebury, isn't quick but glides past everyone around him. Has great vision and poise.

-jagga smith his usual busy self, not overly damaging early on.

-trainor very quiet.

Vic Country

-lalor is a beast, had multiple fend offs and full body shrug offs. Tackles hard and looks a competitor. Hopefully can find some more footy.

-O'Sullivan relatively quiet.

-day-wicks a classy small/high half forward.

-Xavier Lindsay a gun. Outside midfielder half back with elite skills and decision making.

We can't lose in this draft if we get Battle compo;

Option 1: 2 of Jagga/Draper/Lalor
Option 2 (Jagga and Draper both off the table): Lalor + split pick and get two of Reid/Moraes/Travaglia/Lindsay

Last edited:
**** me Lalor
erection GIF

Q2

Metro

- Harry Armstrong 3 goals as a mobile key forward. Looks promising.

- Harry sims the other key forward has a huge leap on him.

-morreas is busy, won't be a midfielder at afl level though imo, more a high half forward.

Country

-lalor huge grab leading out of the square. Looks to have one of the highest upsides in the draft. Only query is if he is a midfielder, or more a Jake stringer 50/50 forward mid?

-travaglia is a jet off half back. Smooth moving, hard running and strong in the air. Whoever picks him up mid first round will get a solid 200 gamer.

- really like Tauru also across half back. Intercepting king, could be a perfect Wilkie replacement in a few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Q2

Metro

-morreas is busy, won't be a midfielder at afl level though imo, more a high half forward.

Country

-lalor huge grab leading out of the square. Looks to have one of the highest upsides in the draft. Only query is if he is a midfielder, or more a Jake stringer 50/50 forward mid?

-travaglia is a jet off half back. Smooth moving, hard running and strong in the air. Whoever picks him up mid first round will get a solid 200 gamer.

- really like Tauru also across half back. Intercepting king, could be a perfect Wilkie replacement in a few years.
Travaglia looking every bit a top 10 pick right now

Q2

Metro

Country

Reminds me of Petracca

Then taken Lalor and Travaglia.

Who I imagine will round out the top 6-7 anyway.
Depends how clubs see Travaglia after this game I guess. Was a late teens pick before this point so could've easily split a pick to get him + someone else

is this the last game/week of champs?if so twomey should be doing his first fantasy draft soon right?

Depends how clubs see Travaglia after this game I guess. Was a late teens pick before this point so could've easily split a pick to get him + someone else
Even if Adelaide finish ahead of us, how do we not have Smith or Draper at our pick?

Are you assuming Trainor isn’t going to be taken in the top 4-5?

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back