• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 17 27.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah and I don't think West Coast want to do the heavy lifting in getting Chad to Freo.

They’d also be able to get him themselves- post Barass trade they’d have 3, (13-Hawks first), their second and f1. Way more attractive.

No way in hell would i be trading Gus. He will be a major player in our engine room in the coming years.

Yep and we saw on Saturday despite horse being allergic to it having a genuine inside is handy

Yep and we saw on Saturday despite horse being allergic to it having a genuine inside is handy
We always struggle against big bodied engine rooms. We cant win clearances or contested possessions. Gulden, Chad, Juzzy are all brilliant outside runners but we need more inside grunt. Boys that can help Rowy in & under.

We always struggle against big bodied engine rooms. We cant win clearances or contested possessions. Gulden, Chad, Juzzy are all brilliant outside runners but we need more inside grunt. Boys that can help Rowy in & under.

Need that big bodied contested beast unfortunately they are hard to find

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think our outside runners need to adjust too. One thing i noticed re Brisbane is the way their outside players approached receiving the ball - The outside player would come running towards the opposite direction the giver was facing. That outside player then gives to another player running towards the opposite direction to him. So it was like a zig zag pattern where ball was heading one way then the other in quick succession. They did it all day which was clearly instructional as you could see their outside players lining up for it at each contest.

What it essentially does is turn our surrounding players inside out. By the time they can turn direction and defend, the balls already out the other side. That is essentially what the 'chaos' game style is.

We're very much the opposite, ball tends to move in one direction sideways or forward over the top until a player is free. Unless the outside receiver is way in the clear or can burst away like chad, it's easier to defend and apply pressure because the defensive transition only needs to move in one direction. I think that is why we're so susceptible to high pressure, and when it is provided we look like we don't have a plan B other than try to 'win the contest'. Our ball movement in tight needs to be more dynamic. We were actually getting hands on the ball but we failed to extract it efficiently, and thus our receivers were getting tackled or constantly under pressure kicking inside 50.

Define serious and exactly how confident are you on his body?
He’s only 26. If he stayed clean over pre season and had a massive summer, no reason at all he can’t get back to the force he was .

His downfall has been behaviour not injuries. I’d be confident to get his body right again.

Plus that bloods culture is the best in the land isn’t it

He’s only 26. If he stayed clean over pre season and had a massive summer, no reason at all he can’t get back to the force he was .

His downfall has been behaviour not injuries. I’d be confident to get his body right again.

Plus that bloods culture is the best in the land isn’t it

All that is great but no way I’d be handing over a huge amount for him, and that’s the issue.One late first I’d be somewhat interested but nothing more and only if the medical ticks off.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back