Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no idea who to trade for McKercher:

Collingwood have Geelong this week to Crisp should be good.
Essendon have a good run for Defenders coming up so Nic Martin should be good too.
In the midfield, Green has Richmond and Serong is the middle of a very juicy run.

Plus, McKercher's fixture is actually pretty tough.

I can't upgrade to anyone in the forward line unless I want someone like Charlie Curnow for his annual 8 or so goals against the Western Bulldogs, but I can't take that risk can I?

At the moment i'm just double downgrading and pocketing 300k for next week to upgrade the final rookie to whichever Forward I feel like... or maybe I'll trade Heeney for the week if he's suspended, but to who?

Just did an interesting exercise.... looked at all my players from R12 onwards, and if they all match their best scores in that period, I will score 3095 this week, and that's with two rookies plus McKercher still on field.

I'm actually pretty happy with my team, but they just can't seem to all show up on the same week...

1720364931017.png

I have no idea who to trade for McKercher:

Collingwood have Geelong this week to Crisp should be good.
Essendon have a good run for Defenders coming up so Nic Martin should be good too.
In the midfield, Green has Richmond and Serong is the middle of a very juicy run.

Plus, McKercher's fixture is actually pretty tough.

I can't upgrade to anyone in the forward line unless I want someone like Charlie Curnow for his annual 8 or so goals against the Western Bulldogs, but I can't take that risk can I?

At the moment i'm just double downgrading and pocketing 300k for next week to upgrade the final rookie to whichever Forward I feel like... or maybe I'll trade Heeney for the week if he's suspended, but to who?
I have Dawson stinking up my mids, so I can definitely trade him down to McKercher.

Upgrading Dawson to Dunks I think. He will cop the tag especially if Rankine is out.
Will loop Mannagh Friday night and if he gets a decent score, play him ahead of Sexton
Want one more week to suss the forwards to see who my F6 will be, seems to be between Moore, Kennedy and maybe Wood

Upgrading Dawson to Dunks I think. He will cop the tag especially if Rankine is out.
Will loop Mannagh Friday night and if he gets a decent score, play him ahead of Sexton
Want one more week to suss the forwards to see who my F6 will be, seems to be between Moore, Kennedy and maybe Wood
If you're considering Moore for F6, who is your F5. I've got Moore at F5 right now but don't know who else to get.

If you're considering Moore for F6, who is your F5. I've got Moore at F5 right now but don't know who else to get.
I still feel like Fisher is the guy. Was on track for a ton before he got subbed. Gotta see what he’s like with McKercher but should be an easy in next week or the week after for a very nice North run home.

Windhager will miss some games with a hammy.
Fantasy fans, quietly (but respectfully) rejoice.

Yeah guess F5. Got Simpkin at F6 I think he’s alright to sit there for a while.

Windhager will miss some games with a hammy.
Fantasy fans, quietly (but respectfully) rejoice.
Looks like I’ll be keeping him for an extra week then 👀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gawn, Heeney, Rankine, Miller all in doubt for next week. Carnage. Still need to move Sexton on as well. Going to be a very interesting week.

Have a feeling that trade plans may be irrelevant atm tbh

Everything dictates on Heeney and maybe Gawn (and Izak for those that went there)

If Heeney is out for 1wk, do we hold or fold? Could be the question of the week...
Well this has panned out well...

So,

Sicily, McGovern, Heeney, Rankine, Miller, Gawn and Fisher all doubtful for this week. All of them are Fantasy relevant, gonna be very interesting, glad I moved Fisher on last week but still have Gawn and Heeney to deal with. Could cover them with rookies but not real keen on the 100pt hit should they miss.

Tempted by Hill as well, has had a poor run of scores prior to the last two weeks but at this point it’s worth a shot lol
Also just had a closer look, his best scores this season have mostly been at Marvel and the Saints don’t leave there after this week… makes him even more of a play

Also just had a closer look, his best scores this season have mostly been at Marvel and the Saints don’t leave there after this week… makes him even more of a play
Yeah just all those horrible scores scare me regardless of the run, i can afford Moore whos abit safer. Wood also a good possible option. To many options to choose from.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back