Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's no excuse for us but Port getting consistent frees any time we looked likely to attack in the first quarter last week really helped relieve the pressure for them. They've gotten similar today.

That said, feels like we would have trounced them if they started like this against us from an effort perspective.

Amazing play by swans, earlier this quarter. One of port's players must've tweeted something during the week. Because Swans amazing play and port's tweet caused the ball to hit the post.

It's no excuse for us but Port getting consistent frees any time we looked likely to attack in the first quarter last week really helped relieve the pressure in the first quarter. They've gotten similar today.

That said, feels like we would have trounced them if they started like this against us from an effort perspective.
Port didn’t give us an ounce of space for the first quarter and a half then only allowed us a little bit of space from then on.

Swans have had free players out all game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably just me, but whenever I see Quinton Narkle I can only think of Nuclear Man from Superman IV:

IMG_8814.jpeg

I’m barracking for Isaac Heeney, wtf is wrong with me.

Rozee’s shit eating grin from last week seems absent

They are getting a dream run from the umps against the worst starting team in the league and are still losing.

Swans haven’t been playing well yet they are on top. Sydney are handling ports pressure better than we did but ports pressure being way down is playing a big part in that.

I will agree with the umpiring it's been a disgrace in both games.

5 goals from turnovers doesn't help.
Port is ahead on clearance, contested ball and getting smoked.

Swans vs Cats G.F. yuk!.

Everytime they stuff up I would be getting in their faces if I was Sydney. Already shown by the crap that happened last week there a bunch of snowflakes. Get a decent lead and start getting into their heads so they lose the plot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back