Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

I just knew this was going to unfold this way.

Why people keep writing off the Cockroaches I'll never understand.

It's actually putting a real dampener on the finals series for me, despite us being involved.
I've been reliably informed for years that the cliff is coming. Just you wait....any day now.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It should be coachable at half time.

Geelong cheating on offence port not working back hard enough, scored from half thier i50's

At the other end port bombing high, Cats love that shit, completely ineffective.

Sweet, should just tap to the same place each time at this rate and challenge Wines to win the contest. Dominating hit outs but again, completely ineffective.

You have to use the wings and make the cats work or they are so effective on turnover.
Of all the teams to decide to bomb it long and high into the forward 50 the Port decide to do it to Geelong 🤔

The handbaggers have eaten that kind of s..t for breakfast for the last 20 years!

I've been reliably informed for years that the cliff is coming. Just you wait....any day now.....

I've given up on the cliff.

I watch as much footy as possible but avoid Geelong games unless I see they are losing.

Can't avoid them now it's finals time. Already dreading a sombre Grand Final day. If it's Geelong and Sydney again I'll probably skip watching it for the first time since I was old enough to know what footy actually was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back